With this extension you can see your incomplete tasks, mark them as complete and add new tasks.
In version 1.0.6 you can: 1) View your incomplete tasks; 2) Mark task as complete; 3) Add new task; 4) Quick link to go to asana.com; The extension code is available at https://github.com/nunovinhas/asana-chrome-extension feel free to contribute.
- (2015-08-21) Ben Zitney: Takes long to load and doesn't let me add new tasks
- (2015-04-21) Yura Staryk: There's problem with complated tasks. It doesn't work
- (2014-11-03) Jonathan Rosenberg: Not working
- (2014-08-09) Mr. Magiks: Great job on this! Sometimes the simplicity of just being able to see what needs done is what gets you off your behind and get the work done. The fact that you are able to check off things without having to load everything up is a great perk. If I could see the due dates assigned as well as choose which project to pull from this would be perfect use all-around!
- (2014-06-27) Ilya Shvetsov: Good and useful extension. Also waiting for updates
- (2014-06-14) Алексей Савинов: Dont see workspace and description
- (2014-03-13) Andrey Mamontov: waiting for updates
- (2014-01-09) Ross Yes: This ext is so much better than the extension by Asana team! Can see the list of your tasks, can edit them and most importantly - a beautiful indicator of incomplete tasks over the icon! Thanks!
- (2013-06-26) Michel op 't Landt: Only helpful - not even that much as you can't set dates - when adding a new task. For your current task list it's really insufficient as you see all your outstanding tasks instead of just today's list for one workspace. Going to install it for that reason, but would love to see a next version that performs well (since I do like Asana :))
- (2013-05-29) Pushkal Srivastava: log into asana and then use this extension. i believe it requires you to log in once.
- (2013-05-13) Lori Harris: Similar to others, this didn't work for me. I got a window with a spinner that never loads. would give 0 stars but that isn't possible with this review system.
- (2013-04-02) Tu Pham - Tony: Hope it will have feature to work with subtask :)
- (2013-02-15) Ian Morris: Great idea, but isn't working for me. Clicking the icon opens a small window with a spinner that just loads and loads and loads forever. I've tried restarting Chrome and my computer, and also made sure I had an Asana tab open already where I was logged in. Any recommendations on fixing this would be great.
- (2012-12-29) I would admit that the extension does exactly what it says, but the manner in which it does so, is quite disappointing. The tasks clearly cannot be sorted or grouped (either by workspace or project). It would have been nice to see links to the apps, and possibly the notes I've added to ask task. Given that the extension has no options, there not much via way of customizing it. It would be nice to see the added functionality included. My advice: skip this extension, or wait till it's hopefully updated to be more useful.
- (2012-12-13) Роман Исаев: Best! ))
- (2012-11-27) André Lourenço: Loved it!!!
- (2012-09-24) Dawn Matheson: Its nice to have a list of the outstanding tasks, but what would TRULY be valuable is that you can select which ones you want to see. Having tasks in the "Later" category don't do me any good and just diminish the value.
- (2012-09-06) Cenk Sezgin: perfect
- (2012-08-02) Simon Kelly: Great for quick add of tasks and quick view of existing tasks
- (2012-07-25) Sanjeev Mehta: Old reviews become outdated and misleading. Please ensure that reviews are update specific. This extension fills the gap in Asana.
- (2012-07-08) Pat Erler: needs support for multiple workspaces. and task entering.
- (2012-07-06) John Salzarulo: Love the updated features! It now does much more including ability to add tasks quickly which is nice. //////// Previous Review: It works well for what it does. It simply shows you a count of how many unfinished tasks you have assigned to you. I am really hoping for some more powerful extensions coming from the API soon.
- (2012-07-06) Carlos Mota: Must! Been using it for the past weeks. This new version allows to add new tasks and mark them as done! Good work.
- (2012-06-27) Sudzylee Lee: The extension does what it says; and unfortunately, that's not enough for me to keep it. I will uninstall it after writing this review. I was really hoping it would: - at a minimum list out my tasks - even better would be link me to them in asana - even better than that, let me check them off or add new ones - and ideally... show a comprehensive list of all my tasks across all workspaces (this limitation in asana is the only item on my asana wishlist) I love asana!
- (2012-06-03) Dave Abrahams: It's fine, but so very minimal! I really wanted it to open Asana for me when I double-clicked it.
- (2015-03-17, v:1.0.6) Edsia van Wyk: Delete Asana
Could You please tell me how to Delete Asana from my Chrome Browser and Chrome Apps . . Thank you
- (2015-03-10, v:1.0.6) Tony Padovano: unable to update or add tasks
I'm able to view my tasks but unable to either add or mark tasks as complete. When i try, I see a message "Sorry, an error occured. Please try again later." There is no indication of the type of problem and I don't see a setting to possibly modify.
- (2013-01-23, v:1.0.5) Evgeny Shabalin: Link to asana task
Is it possible to add a link to the page the task from the list? (See details)
- (2012-11-13, v:1.0.5) Fernando Tannure: Lista de Tarefas!
Seria muito legal conseguir mostrar apenas as tarefas com o status "today" e "upcoming". Obrigado
- (2012-08-02, v:1.0.5) Bernd Rennebeck: Split tasks by Workspace
It would be nice to see the task list split by workspace and a few other things people mentioned in the reviews section (linking tasks directly to asana, etc.) I'd also like to know if there is any way to contribute?