Add tasks to Toodledo.com with ease using the Add to Toodledo extension! You can also display a badge to see how many tasks remain.
Add to Toodledo Features: - You can easily add tasks from Gmail. You can also add direct download links to Gmail attached files in the task's notes. (Once you added a task to Toodledo, you can view previews of the Gmail attached files!) - Clicking on the extension icon adds a Toodledo task using the title and URL of the current website. - Dates, tags, and all other task properties can be set when adding a task. Values set for these properties can be saved as the default values for future tasks. - Selected text on the web page may be set as the name of a new task or as the text of a note. - Quickly add a task by right clicking on the web page or using shortcut keys. - Adding a task causes a Chrome notification to appear. Clicking on the notification will take you directly to that task. - You can display the number of remaining tasks with a badge on the extension icon. On the Options menu, you can modify the criteria used to include tasks in this count. * A Toodledo account is required to use this extension. www.toodledo.com
- (2019-03-08) Aaron Boydston: The gmail button stopped working a couple days ago. It brings up the add form with no email info populated. No support response.
- (2018-03-12) Tim Curran: Handy. But doesn't work in Gmail's split pane mode, so I have to toggle back and forth between modes to make it capture the correct URL. One line of regular expression would solve this, I think.
- (2017-06-23) Darryl Brooks: My needs are more for email than web pages. Sending a link to the email doesn't work as I would then either move or delete the email
- (2017-03-13) Tom Stine: I'm loving this extension. One bug though: whenever I check "Keep popup open" the task I'm adding does NOT get added to Toodledo. I've tried a dozen times, and every time nothing goes to Toodledo.
- (2016-12-30) Nandan Mullakara: Works great to add tasks for the web page.
- (2016-12-27) Jun Inomoto: 非常に便利に使わせていただいていますが、ひとつ要望があります。 タスクを登録する際に、「メール登録でのタスク属性指定シンタックス」を使用したい場合と、事前に設定したタスクの既定値で使用したい場合があります。 都度タスクの既定値をリセットするのも煩雑になるので、できれば タスク属性指定シンタックスを最優先として、シンタックスが何も記載されていない場合は既定値を適用にしていただけると非常に助かります。
- (2016-08-18) Axel Heiser: Perfect for my workflow. Sits in the toolbar and makes adding tasks from within Chrome frictionless. Thank you to the developer!
- (2016-06-22) JMAC松野充孝: かなり便利です！とても都合よく使っています
- (2016-04-02) Mark Janssen: Very nice extension, makes collecting web based information as frictionless as possible.
- (2016-03-30) Great addition to easily add Toodledo tasks from websites and/or emails. However, this extension (v1.1.3) cannot work with Google's Inbox system because GI does not display a URL's for "Add to Toodledo" to use.
- (2016-03-25) Jamie Cross: Very good, but would be even better if you could turn on reminders (the "Alarm" in Toodledo), and if the Chrome notifications worked.
- (2020-08-24, v:22.214.171.124) Adam Helitzer: Extended Options screen half blank
Thank you for your work! I've been using the add-on mostly without issue, however when I click the drop down to get the extended option display stays half blank. Issue: https://i.imgur.com/6ACMNAr.png Version of Chrome: Version 84.0.4147.135 (Official Build) (64-bit) Windows 10, t470s computer
- (2020-05-15, v:126.96.36.199) Todd Seiler: Small bug - Duplicate tag when user hits enter
When you type in the tag, if you hit the Enter key to accept, it puts the tag twice. Workaround is to manually click on the entry on the popup. Otherwise, I love this extension!
- (2020-02-26, v:188.8.131.52) Andy Lankin: Chrome Notification Option!!!
PLEASE! Add an option to DISABLE Chrome notifications!
- (2019-03-05, v:184.108.40.206) Aaron Boydston: Not grabbing gmail info
The gmail button is not grabbing the email url nor the subject line of the email. IOW, it's not really doing anything but bringing up the form with the defaults set.
- (2018-09-24, v:220.127.116.11) Tod Sandberg: How can I add NOTES?
Firstly, this is an Amazing Add-on to Toodledo! Thank you for creating this! When I bring up the "quick-add form" by pressing CTRL-SHIFT-A and expand to see the other fields, I don't see a place to type in Notes for the task (not the title, but rather the notes field). How can I do that? Am I overlooking it? (I see that notes is available when you click on the button in chrome.)
- (2018-09-22, v:18.104.22.168) Toodledo button in gmail opens in "new tab" instead of popup
Hi, the toodledo button in gmail opens in "new tab" instead of a popup. How do I get it to open as a popup?
- (2018-08-20, v:22.214.171.124) Shane Mask: how to delete?
How do I delete this extension?
- (2018-03-06, v:126.96.36.199) custom shortcuts?
I see the option in the video, but I cannot find how to create custom shortcuts. Its not in the menu for the extension itself, and I cannot see where to designate shortcuts in Chrome. How do you do that? Please advise! Thanks
- (2017-10-17, v:188.8.131.52) Paul McCollam: selected text
Can't make selected text become task title. Would love it if it worked!
- (2017-07-12, v:184.108.40.206) Tasks always pointing to the old tasks layout
Clicking 'Tasks' in the main bar will point to the old Toodledo tasks page https://www.toodledo.com/tasks/, not the new layout at https://tasks.toodledo.com
- (2016-06-20, v:220.127.116.11) Rod Harrington: Priorities not working
No matter what priority I set as New Task Default, it always makes it 0 Low. That means it doesn't show up on my Hotlist. I love this product, but please help me make things work. [email protected]
- (2016-04-08, v:1.1.3) Martin Chapman: Please make "Edit Task" dialogue always open
Thank you so much for this Extension, it is what Toodledo has been missing ever since GMail came out. One suggestion, specifically for the GMail integration, as you have now added the "+" button to directly add a task to Toodledo using the defaults, would it be possible for the dialogue that appears in the pop-up when you press the "Edit Task" button to always open when you press the main page "Add to Toodledo" button. When adding a task from a GMail, if I use the main "Add to Toodledo" button rather than the "+" button it is because I want to modify the task parameters before adding to Toodledo so I always need the "Edit Task" dialogue to open when I press the main "Add to Toodledo" button. I know it is only a small thing but having to press the "Edit Task" button every time is an unnecessary step when adding a task. I can see you still need the "Edit Task" button when adding a task from a web page as there is no "+" button in that case.
- (2016-03-20, v:1.1.3) Jamie Cross: Don't get a Chrome notification
I don't get a Chrome notification when I add a task. I have Chrome set to "ask when a site wants to show notifications" but I don't recall it asking me ever. I checked my settings for notification exceptions and nothing there indicates I've blocked (nor allowed) these notifications. This is on Chrome 49.0.2623.87 m, on Windows 10.
4.2 (19 votes)
Last update / version
2019-08-17 / 18.104.22.168