To keep track and manage your time on sites that reduce productivity. You can set the number of minutes you want and time frames
The extension allows you to control how much time you spend on popular social media sites and entertainment sites. You can specify how many minutes in a day you want to use on each site and once you've gotten to the limit, you won't be able to access the site. Time frames can be specified for when you want the sites to be inaccessible for each day of the week. You can also add or remove sites.
- (2021-05-22) clementina nissy: its amazing !!! i put a time limit and i was not allowed to watch youtube thanks to this great extension that prevents my procastination !! i love it
- (2021-05-20) Carlos Javier Uribe Martes: Blocked time frames functionality does not seem to work
- (2021-03-20) Jack G: Good concept - but should be refined what happens when time limit is reached. It just closes your page instead of suspending. What if I want to save it for later (tomorrow). I cant because the extension just closes the page without warning.
- (2021-02-23) HP Coder: This is awesome! My dad opens his sites and pages always in my chrome account. So, I set the site URL where he visits and put daily use time 0 so he if he open the site or page, it will instantly close. And now, my dad open these sites and pages in his chrome account not in mine. I'm very happy.
- (2021-01-18) Zach Ellinthorpe: It's good, but there is one flaw that annoys me greatly. Say you've closed your laptop on YouTube. THE TIMER STILL RUNS. Today it shows that I spent over 20 hours on YouTube, which is way off. That is very annoying, but other than that, it is pretty good.
- (2021-01-05) Stodius: Wonderful extension with user friendly UX and UI. Will keep me from using too much social media, 100% recommended.
- (2020-12-15) Aryaman Jain: Worked very late. came into affect 20 mins after i had exceeded my limit
- (2020-12-09) Jean Ravenclaw: I love it; it's got so many features, exactly what I needed. Would be great if we can remove password and see yesterday / all week / all month / all year stats though. Also, what does the blue button do? It does literally nothing but hide all the bars and make the numbers into decimals.
- (2020-11-13) Faqihah Nur: Great extention
- (2020-07-13) Eloy Kim: I really wish there was a password option on this, it makes sure to keep us accountable. A password would make this app 5 stars for me
- (2020-07-12) Amirali Sadeghi Farshi: This is a really useful extension. One other feature I'd love to see in it is sync. For example if it could save the times in Google Drive and load them in different browsers/OSs and maybe even on the phone too (with an app). Update: I found a bug with the Add URL feature. If you enter a mutli-section URL like mail.google.com, it will also include your time on google.com (without mail).
- (2020-02-25) Rachel M: wow. works so great. kicks me off youtube not a second later than the allowed time.
- (2019-12-14) lelouvincx: Excellent Extension! It helps me do not waste time on waiting for love!
- (2019-12-04) Bobby Gallahue: Great idea and great execution. Rated it 4 stars instead of 5 due to syncing issues between instances of Chrome. When i go from my work computer to home computer (same username etc.) it does not save the time i spent on the websites, the settings i added to certain websites (like daily time limit), or any websites that might have been added during the day, makes it really difficult to use. The other thing was the minutes/ seconds page could be a little cleaner in terms of not using decimals and showing minutes or seconds, but that it minor, syncing issue is definitely more of a problem (for myself). But app it excellent Femi, great job!
- (2019-11-17) Iv: One thing to add, password control to prevent tampering with the screen time.
- (2019-11-13) Pranav Mundhra: Pretty good except for one thing. It adds to the screen time if that tab is on even if Google Chrome is minimized!
- (2019-10-12) Genius Park: I love it. I, the genius, need some external help to keep my concentration on my journey to perfection and this extension is the right tool for my need.
- (2019-08-01) Abdulmujeeb Jamiu: Awesome!!!
- (2019-04-30) Hack Saw: This is nice and simple, which is great. However, I can't tell if things are on or off, and I can't tell if the add screen did anything. I added a limit, days and times, but nothing seemed to enable the add button. The toggle switches say nothing to me. Is a dark background off or on? I don't know. So I can only hope I set it up right. What I'd hope to see it a clear marking for on or off. 1 or 0 to keep it international, perhaps. On the times page, Only show the add button if I actually need to save something, otherwise totally hide it, and don't show it until I have changed everything I need to change to have something worth saving.
- (2019-04-03) Sarika Kona: This is amazing, it tells you how long you use a website and you can limit yourself to a website. I would seriously recommend this extension. I actually rate it 10000000000000 out of 5 stars but guess they won't let me do that. A really great extension!
- (2018-11-26) Bolaji Olajide: Great extension. WIll help me spend less time visiting social media pages, so I can focus on work.
- (2018-11-20) arnold adigwu: Great extension helps you cut down on social media indulgence! Need to increase productivity then get this right away!
- (2021-03-25, v:4.2.1) Temecka May: screen limit
how do you reset screen time limit? I am using this in a classroom setting, and would like to be able to reset the limit when the child can use it later in the day. however it seems to just keep the same time frame.
- (2020-12-30, v:4.2.1) Vineetha PK: I forgot the password what should I do
How can I retrieve it? Plse help
- (2020-12-03, v:4.2.1) Adam Circle: Can't edit titles
Not possible to edit the titles of the websites
- (2020-09-17, v:4.2.1) Jasmine C: Blocked Timeframes
Hi - LOVE this extension. As someone who stays up pretty late, would love it if we could add more than one time frame to each day. It won't recognize a time frame like "11p-6a" since it technically spans two different days and there's no option to add a second set of times to block sites. I regularly stay up well after midnight each day so would love it if the website stays blocked through the night. I tried just adding another site, but it just resets the existing one. Thanks for taking the time to read!
- (2020-07-10, v:4.1.0) useless name: Screentime timer reset time
I would like to have an option to define when the screentime timer resets. For example let's say at 2AM, because I am on my computer till then. If I exceed my daily screentime limit for some website I can still use it after midnight, because there is no option to reset the timer at 2PM.
- (2020-02-25, v:4.0.1) A G: Doesn't have a password
It would be nice to have a password so your kids can't go over. Screentime on the iPhone has this feature. It should be added to this app.