To keep track and manage your time on sites that reduce productivity. You can set the number of minutes you want and time frames
The extension allows you to control how much time you spend on popular social media sites and entertainment sites. You can specify how many minutes in a day you want to use on each site and once you've gotten to the limit, you won't be able to access the site. Time frames can be specified for when you want the sites to be inaccessible for each day of the week. You can also add or remove sites.
- (2020-02-25) Rae M: wow. works so great. kicks me off youtube not a second later than the allowed time.
- (2019-12-14) LelouVincx: Excellent Extension! It helps me do not waste time on waiting for love!
- (2019-12-04) Bobby Gallahue: Great idea and great execution. Rated it 4 stars instead of 5 due to syncing issues between instances of Chrome. When i go from my work computer to home computer (same username etc.) it does not save the time i spent on the websites, the settings i added to certain websites (like daily time limit), or any websites that might have been added during the day, makes it really difficult to use. The other thing was the minutes/ seconds page could be a little cleaner in terms of not using decimals and showing minutes or seconds, but that it minor, syncing issue is definitely more of a problem (for myself). But app it excellent Femi, great job!
- (2019-11-17) Ivan Drangov: One thing to add, password control to prevent tampering with the screen time.
- (2019-11-13) Pranav Mundhra: Pretty good except for one thing. It adds to the screen time if that tab is on even if Google Chrome is minimized!
- (2019-10-12) Genius Park: I love it. I, the genius, need some external help to keep my concentration on my journey to perfection and this extension is the right tool for my need.
- (2019-08-01) Abdulmujeeb Jamiu: Awesome!!!
- (2019-04-30) Hack Saw: This is nice and simple, which is great. However, I can't tell if things are on or off, and I can't tell if the add screen did anything. I added a limit, days and times, but nothing seemed to enable the add button. The toggle switches say nothing to me. Is a dark background off or on? I don't know. So I can only hope I set it up right. What I'd hope to see it a clear marking for on or off. 1 or 0 to keep it international, perhaps. On the times page, Only show the add button if I actually need to save something, otherwise totally hide it, and don't show it until I have changed everything I need to change to have something worth saving.
- (2019-04-03) Sarika Kona: This is amazing, it tells you how long you use a website and you can limit yourself to a website. I would seriously recommend this extension. I actually rate it 10000000000000 out of 5 stars but guess they won't let me do that. A really great extension!
- (2018-11-26) Bolaji Olajide: Great extension. WIll help me spend less time visiting social media pages, so I can focus on work.
- (2018-11-20) arnold adigwu: Great extension helps you cut down on social media indulgence! Need to increase productivity then get this right away!
- (2020-02-25, v:4.0.1) Alex Gordon: Doesn't have a password
It would be nice to have a password so your kids can't go over. Screentime on the iPhone has this feature. It should be added to this app.