This multi timer will allow you to keep track of the time you spend on different activities.
If you need to, or just wish to know how much time you dedicate to a specific activity, you may want to keep yourself on the clock. Keeping track of multiple activities can quickly become a nightmare. Fortunately for you, you have just found the tool you've always wished for (sort of:) Key features: • Multiple timers, with multiple checkpoints. • Easy to modify and adjust. • The timers are persisent. Even if you close your browser they will be still waiting for you. • Timers can be exported to and imported from a file. • Keyboard shortcuts. This extension was initially meant to be used to track time on different projects while freelancing. We are actually surprised by how useful it has turned out to be, so we have decided to share it. Since we eat our own dog food, any suggestions and feedbacks will be greatly appreciated :)
- (2021-04-08) 匿名調査員: 使い方がわかりません。 「EDIT」をクリックしても編集画面にならない。
- (2018-01-03) Boopathy Gm: It has multi timer functionality. But why did it not allow all those timer to be Run. There are some parallel activities where i need to run both the timer to run. But it allows only one timer to run in the multiple timers
- (2016-11-24) Doron Gimpel: This is what u were looking for.
- (2016-11-23) Megan B: No-frills and does exactly what it says on the tin. Slim and robust.
- (2013-08-12) K: It is so much easier to keep track how efficient I am and which projects demand extra time. Love the feature that enables you to manually adjust timers and checkpoints.
- (2018-09-12, v:1.1) Kevin Wang: Why do you need/use my browsing history?
Why do you need/use my browsing history? I can't use it at work because of this.
- (2016-11-29, v:1.1) Megan B: Alpha sorting bug
Alphabetical sorting isn't handling numbers correctly. I have a timer starting with "12 Tried" sorting before "7 Things."
- (2016-11-23, v:1.1) Megan B: Visual indication of when stopwatch is running
Just started using this for tracking my editing time for a new client: loving it! The one feature I would really love to see is some sort of visual indicator of whether the current timer is running or stopped. I'd like to be able to quickly tab in to check the status without having to wait and see if it ticks up another second or not. For example, right now "Start" is green and "Stop" is red, regardless of whether the timer is active. You could change it so that when the timer is stopped, "Stop" is greyed out, and when the timer is running, "Start" is greyed out. Or another option would be to change the background color on the hh/mm/ss counter based on whether the timer is running. Right now it's always orange; you could change it so that it's greyed out when the timer is stopped, and orange when the timer is running.
- (2014-10-22, v:1.1) Katarina F: Razširitev onemogočena v posodobljenem Chromu
V novi verziji Chroma timer ne dela več ... Ga sklopi :(