Enhance your preferred web project manager with the Time Tracker Button and get automatic timesheets.
Track your time right within your favorite productivity apps! The TrackingTime Button allows you to add time tracking to more than 35 popular productivity tools and online services. It's seamlessly integrated within the UI of the business apps you love and use every day. No setup required When you start tracking a task inside any of the supported apps the Button will automatically identify the task and project you've selected and sync them in your TrackingTime account. There is no integration setup required. It just works out of the box. All hours in one place Every team needs different apps to get their job done. With the TrackingTime Button, employees across different teams can track their work right within the apps they use everyday and all their time data is stored centrally in one place. This makes creating timesheets and running company-wide reports a breeze.
- (2021-03-17) Dee Word: This app does not integrate into Asana the way you may think it should. Basically you get an option on the side nav to launch Tracking time own app in a modal. Sweet thats cool, Im still in the experience. Oh... when you go to add time for a task already created in asana, nope. No Connection. You have to duplicate your asana task over in TrackingTime's app which is a colossal waste of time and double the work for an app advertised as free until Asana apps. Continue your search if a smooth integration into Asana is what you are looking for.
- (2020-12-18) Charlie Murphy: This app gave me gas.I farted in my diaper.
- (2020-09-09) ITS LUW: تم التخريب
- (2020-07-04) Nick J: This is hands-down the best time tracking software I've encountered, and I am a dedicated (some would say obsessive :-) ) time and task tracker. The design is easy to use, crosses devices (Iphone, chrome and desktop) smoothly, and the customer service is top notch. I strongly recommend getting, and financially supporting, this extension.
- (2020-06-29) Giuliano Gius Cobelli: REVIEW of desktop app mostly: I dont know/haven't used many tracking apps, but I like this one so far! I'm a freelancer and I'm tracking remote work and my personal routines and work. I just wish there would be some fixes and other features here and there. I'm still exploring. I'd like to give feedback. if it's worth investing both of us time. Cheers!
- (2020-04-16) Jill Connaway: I thought this was supposed to work with Outlook, but I can't figure out how to make it work, and the help instructions are severely lacking.
- (2020-02-07) Roman Spiridonov: Всё очень круто! Первый удобный таймтрекер, которых перепробовал уже очень много.
- (2020-02-04) David Barreda: It claims it works with Asana in Chrome. it doesn't. Uninstall.
- (2020-01-29) Avant garde Treasures: I'm not very organized and this is a very very good application. I run an e-commerce business, and there are so many different things to keep track of that I could just pull my hair out. except that I usually just forget.another killer app.
- (2020-01-26) Ross Medici: Love it job well done
- (2020-01-13) Ivan Iannoli: Can't just start/stop the clock from Chrome. Looks like you MUST do it through one of the connected apps. Why?
- (2019-10-24) George Wang: After the upgrade of todoist to their new "foundation" version the integration doesn't work properly. The transfer of the information from todoist to time tracking works only with the cathegory. The task itself wont be transfered anymore. can you fix this problem? thanks!
- (2019-10-09) PureMotion Creative: Great
- (2019-09-17) Alexander Goldasevych: it doesn't work
- (2019-03-25) Peter Kytlica: jediny problem je, ze ked to nechtiac zavriem, je velky problem to znovu otovriť... vzdy s spalim nervy, kym najdem sposob ako to znovu spustit
- (2019-03-19) Alan Silva: Muito bom..
- (2019-03-01) Daniel Arnett: I liked it at first and then it started giving me an error saying I use it for too many projects and it wants me to upgrade. I tried deleting projects but can't get it to work again. Don't have time to deal with this. Could have been really nice, and I'm happy to pay for a good tool, but it doesn't seem well thought through. It basically waits until it can tell you're depending on it then it locks up on you for money.
- (2019-01-31) Simeon Atanasov: We use it for about 2 years in our company. We like it, but the lack of Cyrillic letters support bother us from the beginning. Please do something to export PDFs with Cyrillic words.
- (2019-01-15) Alex Khoroshylov: Great for time tracking, works the best with Chrome extension plus Android app.
- (2018-11-22) OUTLIER: Awesome !!!!
- (2018-10-28) Ananth Iyer: I have integrated with Trello, Jira. Its very easy to track. I referred my friends have found it very usefully.
- (2018-10-11) Mônica Koblinger: It works very well for me. My only problem was to insert custom domains I just don't understand how it works, but to the main apps, it works nicelly. I'll wait for the end of the month to see how if the reports are good!
- (2018-10-02) stefan ketola: Why is there no option to give zero stars? I added this to use with Trello and RTM - both of which it claims to work with. It doesn't work with either. 100% useless
- (2018-08-30) The organisation of groups/projects/tasks is a bit complex If you just use tasks it is a decent app
- (2018-08-26) KIEN NGUYEN: ho tro dich tieng viet qua tuyet voi
- (2018-08-09) Zeenab Aneez: I'm a freelancer who mostly works remotely and this plugin helps me keep track of multiple projects!
- (2018-08-08) R W.: Hi, great extension, how can I apply the button on dropbox paper?
- (2018-08-02) Crown Design Factory: Great plugin!
- (2018-07-06) Ezion Boris: лучшее из того что приходилось встречать по данной теме
- (2018-06-25) Loreigh Erlanda: Very useful. Best in tracking time.
- (2018-05-19) Gonzalo González Giráldez: Es una aplicación muy útil, aunque uso mas la app donde se registran los tiempos https://pro.trackingtime.co/#/tasks/date
- (2018-04-26) Mary El Grammer: Simple format that tracks multiple projects seamlessly. It's a dream for a freelancer!
- (2018-04-19) Jamie Lee Dalton: Love it. Just started using Asana company-wide and am interested in how their integration will work, but the parts that I have used independent of that have been great! Keep up the good work!
- (2018-04-19) Laura Boto: Perfecta!! Desde que la conozco se ha hecho indispensable para mi trabajo. Muy cómoda de manejar, me permite controlar cómo gestiono mi tiempo y, por tanto, ajustar las tarifas a la realidad. Super recomendable!
- (2018-04-19) Alan Jones: Great software. Very adaptable, easy to use, great features
- (2018-03-15) johnny kendal: Amazing App!! It has been a life saver managing and tracking time spent on client projects to accurately bill clients.
- (2021-02-19, v:1.27) Usef Najm: Cr/ now rods nd I have
immade credit card mmak yu uin
- (2021-01-25, v:1.27) EMILY ASKIE: SCIENCE
<iframe width="1094" height="615" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-fh2Y6Zyhwc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>. L'TDJS
- (2021-01-24, v:1.27) Katy Marks: Integrating with Asana
Hello, I am using TrackingTime button integrated within Asana for us to track the time each of our team members spend on our projects. We've installed the TrackingTime button all fine but then when we go to input the time spent on each project, it asks us to 'create a new project'. The whole point of integrating with Asana is that we can assign time to projects that we already have set up and that the whole team can see rather than create new project titles just for the time tracking function. Please can you let us know how we should do this?
- (2021-01-09, v:1.27) 村上園江: 島津亜矢の帰らんちゃよかの
- (2020-12-17, v:1.25.4) Jack Au: stp all the add
when I use computer add just pop up
- (2020-08-21, v:1.23) Craig Johnson: any.do integration not working?
The trackingtime button doesn't appear on any.do tasks
- (2020-06-15, v:1.23) Luis Luna: App doesnt work
I paid premium for this app and it doesn't work like it was advertised. The play button does not appear on gmail or google calendar
- (2020-05-25, v:1.23) chris goodman: my netgear router is block how i unblock it ?
how you fix it .
- (2020-05-25, v:1.23) chris goodman: my router block what can i do about it ?
when i go to long in it tel me know the router id out of rng and it block on it .
- (2020-05-20, v:1.23) Dottie Mcwherter: Want let me track
I do not understand what I am suppose to do to track my package
- (2020-05-19, v:1.23) حسين أحمد عبدالله: تطبيق جوجل بلاي للكمبيوتر
لايوجد علي الكمبيوتر
- (2020-04-12, v:1.23) Rudolf Hoehler: ASANA not working
I have Chrome on a Mac - the button is not appearing anywhere on ASANA or gmail. I have restarted chrome, no luck.
- (2020-01-27, v:1.23) Kashi Khokhar: why cannot install my camera
- (2020-01-25, v:1.23) Paul Boleyn: package
package not delivered ???
- (2019-05-04, v:1.19) J W: Memory Leak?
I don't know if this has a memory leak or if it's just consuming an exorbitant amount of mem. But I've got extensions with /waaaaay/ more UI and stuff going on...they clock in at around 20-33K KB This is clocking in at 530K KB last I checked? Seems a bit much for what it provides.
- (2019-04-11, v:1.19) Tuíla Lopes: O botão não reconhece meu JIRA.NET e não consigo conectar com os domínios manuais.
Instalei o plugin, fiz uma conta e loguei no JIRA apertei no botão e ele só mostra a mensagem que eu não estou contando. Preciso de ajuda.
- (2018-11-12, v:1.17) Janel Kane: tracking on trello
I use your extension to track time in trello but it no longer seems to be working- perhaps something with newest update?
- (2018-08-08, v:1.16) R W: dropbox paper
Hi, great extension, how can I apply the button on dropbox paper? I already try the COSTUM DOMAINS method, no luck
- (2018-06-28, v:1.16) John Hurley: Extension doesn't work with latest version of SupportPal
Unfortunately the time tracking button does not appear with the latest version of supportpal (2.3.1). This has been confirmed from SupportPal, and I have a ticket open (I hope) with TrackingTime to sort it out.
- (2018-06-27, v:1.16) Chris Hall: Google Sheet
How do I get this extension to push my time info directly to Sheets?
- (2018-06-20, v:1.16) Святослав: Размещение рекламы в вашем расширении
Добрый день! Я представляю рекламную сеть Actionteaser. Мы работаем с большим количеством браузерных расширений и предлагаем следующие варианты сотрудничества: 1.Создаем блок(и) по заданным Вами параметрам и размерам для размещения в Вашем расширении. Оплата за клики (переходы). CPM от 30 руб. 2.Передаем с помощью фида (JSON или XML) список объявлений с информацией: картинка, ссылка, заголовок, CTR, цена клика. Вы можете делать из этого списка выборку для показа в Вашем расширении (ресурсе). Нас очень заинтересовало ваше расширение как рекламная площадка и хотелось бы пообщаться с Вами подробнее по поводу размещения рекламы и монетизации вашего трафика. Подскажите, пожалуйста, с кем я могу обсудить все детали нашего сотрудничества? Заранее благодарен, с наилучшими пожеланиями | Best regards | Bien cordialement Святослав Skype: siteup_actionteaser Traffic Manager at Actionteaser https://actionteaser.ru
- (2018-05-25, v:1.15) Login in issue
say's I don't have a active account. I reset the password and I received the e-mail for the reset. When I try to login it does not let me.
- (2018-02-08, v:1.15) Mark Baxter: Asana Boards no longer Tracking
Asana boards used to track but now they do not.
- (2018-01-31, v:1.15) Quinn Buchanan: Bassecamp 3 integration no longer tracks project
The tracking time extension no longer pulls in the project from basecamp 3 making it difficult to track time for multiple projects. All tasks are added into trackingtime without a project making it extremely difficult to tie the tasks (esp if you have some common tasks with the same name) back to the project they were for.
- (2018-01-24, v:1.15) DARLENE Francis: Whom does Gilles Roy work for?
Does he work as a Shuttle bus driver or transporting vehicles?
- (2017-12-12, v:1.15) Janet Callueng: MS Office 365
Can we have the tracking time button on Microsoft Office 365? not on ms office web