Refreshes single or multiple web pages automatically with a user entered refresh rate
This is a simple Auto Refresh app. It has 7 elements in its Dropdown 1st Input- You can enter the time here 2nd Input(Optional)-Stop refresh if this text is found 3rd Input(Optional)-Enter you email here and you will be notified if text is found. Start Button-This button will start auto refreshing current tab. Stop Button- This button will stop the auto refresh process for the current tab Stop All Button- This button will stop the auto refresh process for all tabs and Windows Close Button-This will close the popup. This is a work in progress app, let me know any features you need and they will be added quickly.
- (2018-07-09) HOKSA Prod Dashboard: 2 things. First, it would be better if we have an option when to display the timer, let's say, when we checked to show the timer it will only show when the remaining time is 10 seconds or it depends on the settings . Second, I know it is project in progress, please don't forget to enhance the GUI. Thanks!
- (2018-06-03) ALVBD 000: thank you for your awesome extension we need **an option to select a specific element in the page to check its changes only**
- (2018-06-02) Moe Darosa: simple and functional
- (2018-05-02) Vadimk84: There was a blue count window, which makes the extension unusable for screens showing public messages/presentations.
- (2018-03-29) Kara: This would be perfect, if only I could store my entry as a default. Having to re-enter my time and "refresh until found" text every time makes this not usable for me. If that option was added, this would be amazing for my needs. It would also be really nice if it showed the countdown.
- (2017-11-28) Boby Sret: trustworthy code, short code no malicious code
- (2018-06-03, v:1.6) ALVBD 000: Needing a select specific element option
This extension is awesome but we need **an option to select a specific element in the page to check its changes only**
- (2018-05-31, v:1.5) piermario granzotto: come funziona?