An extension for Google Chrome (and Chromium) which supports awesome Jupyter(IPython) Notebook themes.
Jupyter Notebook Themes, in just ONE-CLICK. --- Support Themes: - chesterish - grade3 - oceans16 - onedork Notes: - Included themes are originally from dunovank/jupyter-themes ( https://github.com/dunovank/jupyter-themes.git ) --- The best place for support is not in the reviews section below, but on the jupyter-notebook-themes github in the issues: - https://github.com/dobestan/jupyter-notebook-themes/issues Also available there are a full set of release notes: - https://github.com/dobestan/jupyter-notebook-themes/releases
- (2019-12-28) Nothing Special: Working at 28/12/2019
- (2019-10-08) Bhishan Poudel: Awesome, I like the dark theme.
- (2019-10-05) Chatchaval Pongchiewbul: Doesn't work ( Macbook 2012, Mojave 10.14.6 )
- (2019-09-27) Nitin Singh: It works and is alright. Although, they can be a bit more creative in making themes (eg. Grade3) rather than just making dark themes with different colors.
- (2019-05-17) Laura Rabelo: Pros: - Very useful tool - Looks great. Cons: - Dark theme could use a bit more contrast (white fonte, comments are hard to read) - Could have a few more themes (version I'm using has only 4 themes) - Tool bar won't show.
- (2019-03-15) Mallory Diamond: It does work with no issues but it's pretty annoying that you have to pick a theme and apply it each time you open Juypter or a notebook. Would be better if were automatically applied.
- (2019-01-27) Rhea Park: May we believe in Dobestan : ) Thanks for neat and light extension!
- (2019-01-15) Preetham Sridhar: Doesn't do anything. Just blank.
- (2018-12-17) 邹易: 根本用不了
- (2018-12-03) Mahesh Umale: It is not working at all :(
- (2018-11-03) Pranjal Chaubey: This simply doesn't work.
- (2018-09-28) Silvia Camplani: it doesn't work on my chrome installed on sierra macbook pro mid 2010 :(
- (2018-09-22) fuliu fuliu: 没保存状态，刷新效果就没了。设置点击选项后，也没效果，太糟糕了
- (2018-08-06) Harrold Lechuga: not working
- (2018-05-12) Amit Jain: Not working, tried many time, restarted etc
- (2018-04-26) Llamazares: not working
- (2018-04-19) Daniel Moore: Works great with Amazon Sagemaker! Thanks
- (2018-03-14) Stephanie Davis: It works like a charm on first install. High Sierra - Macbook Pro mid 2012 One request I have is font adjustment. The default size is too small and I would like to adjust. Other than that however, the extension works like a charm. Thank You
- (2018-01-10) Casey Hermann: doesn't work
- (2017-12-22) can ozkan: Does not work
- (2017-12-09) Brian Aponte: Not woring.
- (2017-11-28) Bernad Peter: Not working at all with my anaconda jupyter. Tried several times to reinstall, but no luck
- (2017-11-28) Minzy K: PLS make the toolbar show up! I think it just involves commenting out the annotated line in custom.css??
- (2017-11-18) Brecht Kuppens: Not working - 64bit
- (2017-10-17) Stefan Uddenberg: Looks great, but toolbar won't show!