Easy to use, yet powerful plaintext notepad for Chrome. Synchronizes with all your Chrome installations, Devices and PCs.
This is an updated version of the original Syncpad extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/syncpad-for-simplenote/djiafihgcdhojlgmgfolclfgmllnhhbj The old extension had some bugs and was not being maintained by it's owner. While I am also not willing to maintain it, I have fixed the bugs and reuploaded the extension here. The code can be found here: https://github.com/gsingh93/simplenote. Please report issues on that Github page and not on this chrome extension page, as this page will not be checked. Again note that I will NOT be officially maintaining this project, and any future fixes will only be done if I have the time or if a community member wants to contribute.
- (2020-01-03) 佐仲佑: ログインができませんでした。
- (2019-02-18) Lynn Hayes: I love Simplenote, but every time the extension is updated I lose the ability to log in. I can log in to the web app with no problem, but the extension just says "email or password incorrect."
- (2018-11-20) Jesús Martínez Codesido: Perfecta.
- (2018-10-23) Shivshankar Sharma: First sight it looks like a hack, there is not any information on official website about this extension, anyway nice work. try to maintain and promote. Still worried for it's authenticity
- (2018-06-22) Tylor Durden: used to be very good. doesn't work anymore. please fix it and I will rate better.
- (2018-04-15) 杜康: thank you very much for your work. but you'd better take a look on it, it's changing all the ">" to ">".
- (2017-11-20) C Carpo: Thanks for fixing this. Better than the simplenote webpage. Hope I will be spared by any bugs :)
- (2017-10-12) Bonnie L: Completely lost all my notes this morning with no warning :(
- (2017-08-03) Shah Moeen ud Din: thank you so much, I was looking for this kind of Extension and finally I found it.
- (2017-02-20) Richard Andrew: This is *almost* perfect - really needs automatic save/sync before toggling back to list.
- (2016-08-20) David Andrews: Great extension. Works perfectly. I'm using it on Opera and no problems.
- (2016-08-18) Steve Faktor: Good, simple implementation, but totally buggy and unreliable. Lost a note I was drafting, server unavailable. It does not sync right away. No way to access cache to recover. Also, sharing to extension clunky, does not transfer page name along with URL.
- (2016-07-12) Pete Jones: Great implementation for the Chromebook
- (2016-03-15) Rafael Crisanto: Hace años que esperaba la actualización de esta extensión. Simplemente espectacular como el SimpleNote.
- (2015-12-09) Randi Kaufman: Won't launch.
- (2015-11-20) João Brito: I've just installed and I'm impressed. Awesome!
- (2015-10-27) Alan Hughes: This works again and is a vital addition to the simplenote framework
- (2015-10-11) Asep Syahrudin: good
- (2015-09-29) Joe Ledvina: Without question the best way to take notes in Chrome that I can access on other devices via Simplenote. It's so well done!
- (2015-09-17) Allan Jacques: Just absolutelly brilliant!
- (2015-07-27) melvyn brown: I cannot thank you enough for fixing this. Beatification surely awaits you.
- (2015-06-12) Jessica Chen: Thank you THANK YOU for fixing this extension
- (2015-05-22) Dan Jones: Simplepad is the best tool for quick note taking, so having a quick extension which can load on top of the page I am taking notes on is key!
- (2020-01-21, v:18.104.22.168) Jamie Martin: Not Working
Doesn't seem to work
- (2019-08-17, v:22.214.171.124) Jeannot Roy: impossible login
I can not connect to my simple account with the extension simplenote on google chrome, I am under xubuntu 18.04 lts, thank you for helping me.
- (2019-07-20, v:126.96.36.199) Chad Boyce: Please fix!
I want to use this extension please but it won't accept my log in information. Thank you
- (2019-05-16, v:188.8.131.52) Jessica Chen: Can't log in
I haven't been able to log in for months now; it says my credentials are incorrect even though they aren't. I use those same credentials to log in the Simplenote web app, which works.
- (2019-03-21, v:184.108.40.206) Jessica Chen: Can't log in again
For weeks now I haven't been able to log in to the app. It keeps saying my username or password is wrong, when they aren't
- (2018-10-18, v:220.127.116.11) When I click on the icon just a tiny blank square pops up
Hi, For some reason this extension isn't working for me right now. Not sure when it stopped working. I signed in. And then when I click on the icon just a tiny blank square pops up. Any ideas?
- (2018-08-15, v:18.104.22.168) Lynn Hayes: Can't log in since the update
Same as Jessica, I can't log into the extension but CAN log into the web app with the same credentials.
- (2018-08-14, v:22.214.171.124) Jessica Chen: Can't log in
I can no longer log into the Simplenote account. It says the email/password is incorrect when it ISN'T, because I can log in fine into the web version, not to mention the iOS one
- (2016-08-20, v:126.96.36.199) Mitch Teplitsky: Not showing any notes
As others have reported: Clicking on the icon, only a small white box appears, nothing else.
- (2016-06-29, v:188.8.131.52) Ángel F: The issues on github are not activated so we cannot post there
The issues on github are not activated so we cannot post there
- (2016-05-05, v:184.108.40.206) Jessica Chen: Saving
For several months now there has been a big problem....when I make changes to a note then click out of the extension, the changes are not saved at all. I have to go back to the index for it to save and then I can click out of the extension.