With MyGlue Chrome Extension, you can now quickly and securely access all of your MyGlue passwords right from within Chrome.
Securely access MyGlue password, documents, and more on any Chrome extension web pages With the MyGlue Chrome extension, you’ll have instant access to MyGlue information whenever you need it. You can quickly and securely access all of your MyGlue passwords, create passwords, and preview assets right from within the browser extension. This means no more switching pages and no more copy/paste of usernames and passwords to sign in to websites and services. The extension also supports Single Sign-On (SSO), should your organization have it enabled. Passwords: - Create, access and view passwords within the browser extension - all passwords that are saved in MyGlue will be available - Password creation: ability to create business personal and team based passwords in browser extension - Password autofill: usernames and passwords stored in IT Glue are automatically populated in login fields - Password auto-creation: When creating a new password, users will be auto-promoted to add their passwords to MyGlue Search: - Quick search: access any item in MyGlue via the Search feature, not just passwords on any webpages by pressing "Q" - Globally search for any passwords your account has permission to access Security: - The extension also supports Single Sign-On (SSO), should your organization have it enabled. - At-rest and in-transit encryption of passwords keeps your data safe - Sign in once and go: Share a sign-in session between the MyGlue web app and MyGlue Chrome extension for maximum time saving
- (2023-11-10) Angela Silbernagel: Works like a charm. A few glitches now and then where it can't find the signin field but even then I can still use the extension to quick find my password without having to open a new tab and searching it. I can search quickly right in the extension. But man it works 99% of the time and it changes lives, I swear. Probably saves us each 15 minutes a day if you really think about how much time you spend finding passwords, them not working and having to reset, all that is a time killer. This extension is sweet.
- (2022-06-23) Samuel Williams: This application is overwriting the CSS of websites that do not belong to MyGlue/ITGlue/Kaseya.
- (2022-02-02) Alex R: On some websites it works exactly how it should. On other websites, the extension is causing username and/or password boxes to disappear, completely breaking the login process.
- (2019-08-02) Paul Cikatricis: This extension overrides fonts and other styles in websites that I browse. I've noticed it injects CSS styles into the global scope. This is against the best practices.
- (2019-07-17) Zach Goebel (ZachGoebs): Have been using MyGlue and ITGlue extensions in Chrome for a while now and absolutely love both of them
- (2018-09-19) Eric Tomah: Fantastic extension. Really a game changer for us and our customers.
- (2023-04-04, v:18.104.22.168) Yannick Poirel: Change keyboard shortcut
Hi, I have other apps that use the "Q" hotkey. This means that I get a double-overlay which is very annoying. Can you help me with a way to change or disable the hotkey completely? The extension becomes almost unusuable for me.
- (2022-06-23, v:22.214.171.124) Samuel Williams: CSS Issues
The extension is applying CSS height to the .view class, which is in use by thousands of applications and websites. This affects a number of PSA applications, including HaloPSA, Domotz, SuperOPs.AI, and NinjaOne
- (2022-02-03, v:126.96.36.199) Chad Mayeux: Extension adds a CSS reformat on filevine.com
I had a client who uses filevine.com and when they had the myglue extension enabled in both edge and chrome, the conversation thread would add large amounts of space between comments and we discovered using the web inspector that this was being done from the myglue extension. If we disable the extension, the page displays normally.
- (2022-01-11, v:188.8.131.52) Sam Binstead: Extension doesn't respond when entering password
Using the extension in Edge, after entering my username and password nothing happens on clicking 'sign in'. It appears to briefly try and load but stays on the enter password page.
- (2022-01-10, v:184.108.40.206) Sara Kissling: extension sign in error
I can get into MyGlue as a website but the extension does nothing when I enter my password. I tried changing it but that still didn't help.
- (2021-07-28, v:220.127.116.11) Ron Richey: No myglue icon appears for a popup-type login dialog
No Myglue icon appears for a popup-type login dialog (i.e. it is not on a regular web page but on a popup that hovers above the web page). Not sure if there is a way to access Myglue from there. The "Q" option only works from the page before the login popup (which is inconvenient but not the end of the world), but that doesn't work correctly per my earlier report of a separate problem.
- (2021-07-28, v:18.104.22.168) Ron Richey: The form field that pulls up from "Q" key is not accepting certain characters from keyboard
The form field that pulls up from "Q" key is not accepting certain characters from my keyboard. For example, w,e,s,d,and z are among the keys that don't work. They work fine everywhere else, including in other normal forms on the browser
- (2020-04-22, v:22.214.171.124) Angela Silbernagel: Request for the Q Command
Can you make it possible to enable/disable the Q command in MyGlue? We use trello, and the Q command is very helpful. The MyGlue Q command isn't that helpful, and it prevents us from using the Q command in trello if we have the MyGlue extension. I don't want to give up the MyGlue extension though, just to use the Q command in trello. So I'd like to be able to disable the Q command with MyGlue extension so I can have my cake and eat it too! :)
- (2020-03-18, v:126.96.36.199) Vincent Mantia: Where is IT Glue Chrome Extension?
IT Glue is no where to be found in the Chrome Store, this is critical for our operations!
- (2020-03-10, v:188.8.131.52) Bob Bass: Where is the IT Glue chrome extension?
I've had it for a year or longer. Now I got a new laptop and can't find it to save my life. I need IT Glue, not MyGlue
- (2019-12-17, v:184.108.40.206) Michael McIntyre: MyGlue Extention Blending
Hello, my name is Michael and I work for an MSP company, and we use MyGlue for a few of our clients. I was just getting a user setup and installing the client myself before hand, and noticed a very strange discrepancy. I am noticing that two separate companies are being blended in the add-in. I am showing that I am singed in under one company (Left Hand Brewing), but it is showing passwords and organizations as another client of ours (Shambhala Publications). Obviously, this could cause some big issues. I have screen shots, andfurther questions, but would love to speak to someone about getting this resolved. There are some minors things I have left out, so a follow up call with a support agent would be preferable. Thank you, Michael McIntyre
- (2019-08-09, v:220.127.116.11) Macpot BABW: All checkboxes are weird with MyGlue
When I have the MyGlue Chrome extension activated it play's with the looks of websites. When there are checkboxes they change form and also with login fields the font size is going down significantly.
- (2019-08-06, v:18.104.22.168) Jennifer Paterson: Problems
Hi, Usually when we log into the myglue chrome extension and then go to a web page we have login information saved in myglue the little button pops up to click and our information is auto filled. Lately, it hasn't been popping up. Has something changed?
- (2019-06-05, v:22.214.171.124) Alex Aranda: Group Policy Deployment
Hey, we are trying to deploy MyGlue to one of our first clients and was wondering if there was a way to deploy/enable the Chrome Extension through group policy? Thanks, Alex Aranda Ironlogix