Quickly and securely access all of your IT Glue passwords, create passwords, and preview your assets right from within Chrome.
Securely access IT Glue information from the Google Chrome extension With the IT Glue Chrome extension, you’ll have instant access to IT Glue information whenever you need it. You can quickly and securely access all of your IT Glue passwords, create passwords, and preview assets right from within the browser extension. This means no more switching pages and no more copy/paste of usernames and passwords to sign in to websites and services. The extension also supports Single Sign-On (SSO), should your organization have it enabled. Passwords: - Create, access and view passwords within the extension - all passwords that are saved in IT Glue will be available - Password creation: ability to create business personal and team based passwords in the extension - Password autofill: usernames and passwords stored in IT Glue are automatically populated in login fields - Password auto-creation: When creating a new password (team-based or business personal password), users will be auto-promoted to add their passwords to IT Glue Search: - Quick search: access any item in IT Glue via the Search feature, not just passwords on any webpages by pressing "Q" - Globally search for any passwords your account has permission to access Security: - The extension also supports Single Sign-On (SSO), should your organization have it enabled. - At-rest and in-transit encryption of passwords keeps your data safe - Sign in once and go: Share a sign-in session between the IT Glue web app and IT Glue Chrome extension for maximum time savings
- (2022-10-05) Thomas A. Anderson: Love this extension, but I would like an option to keep it on top and open, instead of closing once you click off the window and bring you back to the default screen. I use this for usernames and password and I often click off the window, so reopening and searching again is a bit painful.
- (2022-04-27) Nathan Nicholls: This extension is a dumpster fire. Search is horrible, can't actually scroll if the info goes beyond the window and therefore can't access OTP for any site. It only somewhat reliably works on a single site I use a lot so I keep it for now (and with that I have to enter the user name for the search to actually bring up the right info). But this extension is a testament to IT Glue in general, so caveat emptor.
- (2022-03-04) Michael Turay: Extension constantly signs-out! Feels like every **** time i need a credential, "ope! you need to sign-in first!" What's the friggin point of the extension when I could spend as much time finding the ITG tab in another window and copy+paste that way?! Pointless extension.
- (2022-02-11) Anton Marcelline: Would be helpful if the ITG Extension populated website 2FA/MFA fields with the One-Time Password codes from IT Glue.
- (2021-10-05) Dustin Travis: This extension is super inconsistent. Some days I go to login and it says "Subdomain not found" (today's that day, lucky me!) yet other days it works fine with the same subdomain value being submitted. I am not changing anything. Simply trying at different times during the day or week gives me different results. PLEASE FIX THIS.
- (2021-02-26) Kevin Carbonaro: It was working in the past, but recently having a lot of issues. The worst is that when it is enabled, most of the time, some websites (e.g. gmail.com) will load in half or part of the browser window. The other half/part is just white space. Confirmed it is this extension as when disabled, gmail would work fine without any issues. The other issue is when signing in. Most of the time it gets stuck at loading the search results and have to disable/enable the extension to reload it to get it working.
- (2020-10-13) James Wolfenstein: Sign in issues, search issues, saved credential watermark covers the show password button on most web pages, but most frustrating is that disabling auto fill...doesn't disable autofill. So you'll be working on a web page and save your changes only to find IT Glue decided some random field on the page matched saved info, auto filled, and now you've lost whatever information that was entered there. For a paid service that should be making these things easier, it's failing and I've uninstalled the extension from all my devices.
- (2020-08-12) Jason Vanmuyden: When it works its ok. but recently it just keeps signing its self out, not a very good solution lots of bugs.
- (2019-09-03) Damien Chimes: Glitchy and frustrating to use. Forces itself over other buttons on website and no way to remove it temporarily doesn't auto fill properly, often overwrites fields on unrelated subpages because the domain matches. (had a wireless SSID renamed to my email address because i log into the WAP controller with it. )
- (2019-08-30) Chris Gibbs: Would be the best out there if it could identify telephone numbers, put a glue icon next to them with an option to add to an organisation with contact name. Efficiency would be on point.
- (2019-08-11) Taylor O'Brien: Weird overlay on check boxes. Lots of other stange browser behaviour i.e https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking Looks to be applying styles to the browser. Also need to be able to disable for specific sites as ITG logo gets in the way of other controls.
- (2019-08-02) Cameron Greene: latest update is bad added little green boxes on all tick boxes when on Office 365 or AutoTask???
- (2018-12-14) Tony Streatfield: When it works its great. However recently it just keeps signing its self out and I cannot log in using the username/password option. Only single sign on is working.
- (2018-06-28) Dave King: I cannot login. I click the button and it does nothing. I guess as I have 2FA enabled...
- (2018-05-24) Sandeep Sagar Patchipulusu: Keeps jumping back to logon prompt, no matter how many times I login to the extension. Useless!
- (2018-05-04) Leah Oliver: I like the extension for the most part. However, it would be nice to have the option to disable the IT Glue button in the password box. I use LastPass as well and the IT Glue button always blocks out the LastPass button. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with the extension. Keep up the good work!
- (2018-03-27) Jaime S: It's pretty good at finding the password boxes. I only dislike how often I need to login to it. It would be nice if it had the option to remember password and also the device to skip 2FA.
- (2018-01-18) Jay P: I rather enjoyed using this extension, however not sure why they need to update the extension to add "Detect your physical location"
- (2018-01-16) Jacob Jones: Everything needed right at your fingertips.
- (2017-12-20) Jason Gallavin: It keeps logging me out every time I close the browser window. What a waste of time!
- (2017-10-06) Callum Galloway: Awesome!
- (2017-09-12) JS Computek: seems hit or miss on it showing up in the login boxes. Nice to know you guys are continuing to improve your product with these add ons though!
- (2017-09-02) Casey “nofxcasey” Casey: why does it work so well?!
- (2017-09-01) Marcel Manning (NexgenTec): I love you IT Glue, you've made my dreams come true. This is exactly what was missing!!!!
- (2017-08-29) Josh Stevenson: IT Glue makes my life even easier, again. Thanks.
- (2017-08-28) Zachary Parker: For business documentation passwords this is amazing. Has made finding and using passwords for logging in so much easier.
- (2017-08-25) Todd Gengenbach: Great addition to a great product!
- (2017-08-25) Notebook Gateway: Haven't used it yet, but wohoo
- (2017-08-25) Ernest Murry: An excellent addition to a fantastic service!
- (2017-08-24) Rick Tetreau: Thanks for making this extension! We have been waiting for this to begin using IT Glue for our password manager.
- (2022-08-10, v:220.127.116.11) Rob Woods: Unable to install
Trying to install IT Glue password extension for Chrome and I keep getting "Manifest is not valid JSON. Access denied." Help!
- (2022-06-08, v:18.104.22.168) Emmanuel GUILLIN: letter Q
When typing the letter q, it opens IT glue. You should be able to remove this shortcut. But how to do it ?
- (2022-06-08, v:22.214.171.124) Emmanuel GUILLIN: letter q
When typing the letter q, it opens IT glue. You should be able to remove this shortcut. But how to do it ?
- (2022-02-22, v:126.96.36.199) Shawn Leininger: some pages continually move ITG auto complete and will not allow password entry
There seems to be a bug when the extension tries to determine which field needs to be filled in and it will not allow actual manual entry.
- (2021-09-23, v:188.8.131.52) Wade Thrupp: Extension in private tabs
The extension no longer highlights selected fields in private tabs.
- (2020-11-08, v:184.108.40.206) David Fulgham: Issues with some websites
We are having issues with the chrome extension interfering with login forms. Can you please add an option to disable the DOM manipulation, and strictly use the context menu for selecting credentials. I constantly have to disable the chrome add-on to log into some sites, then turn it on again, very frustrating, also very annoying the way it interferes with the look of the login form. Would be so much better as a context menu only option.
- (2020-10-15, v:220.127.116.11) Jan Wilem Mauritz: Url Filter
I would be nice to exclude some site's or disable the icon for showing in the password field because when making passwords its is conflicting whit the Eye-conflict icon.
- (2020-02-22, v:18.104.22.168) Aaron Harch: Extension causes website to not render properly.
With the extension enabled FA icons show up as a SQUARE rather than displaying the icon. Viewing the console this error message is displayed: Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received. If you disable or remove the ITGlue extension then the error message disappears and icons display properly again. This happens over multiple sites.
- (2019-08-12, v:22.214.171.124) Ben Pike: Some web pages don't render properly when extension is enabled
When the IT Glue extension is enabled and I attempt to load enterprise.com - the page does not render properly. If I disable the extension - it loads properly.
- (2019-08-02, v:126.96.36.199) Axe Murderer: Reddit Title Case Problem
I've diagnosed a problem with your chrome extension on reddit. If the app is enabled and you're logged in to reddit and you've opted out of the site redesign (you're using classic reddit) the extension will cause every original post/title to be entirely in title case. IE a post that starts off with: "All this Equifax and hurricane stuff has made me a bit more weary of my financial security..." becomes: "All This Equifax And Hurricane Stuff Has Made Me A Bit More Weary Of My Financial Security..." Original posts also highlight with an underline while the extension is enabled like they're a clickable link, though they don't do anything when clicked. The problem is immediately resolved by toggling the IT Glue extension off or restricting its access to reddit. This problem doesn't seem to impact the reddit redesign, only the classic side. An imgur album showing the problem in action: https://imgur.com/a/jDQJq0O
- (2019-04-04, v:188.8.131.52) Serge Paquin: "q" character captured and causes issues with VMWare Console
I can't see anyway to disable the "q" key from showing the search popup. The problem is when using the VMWare Web Console I can't type "q" to a virtual machine since the plugin captures the keystroke. It would be ideal to be able to disable that or maybe disable it for certain sites.
- (2019-04-01, v:184.108.40.206) Damien Gibbons: Password field icon covers other buttons like forgotten password or reveal password.
Need to have the option to move the icon
- (2018-09-20, v:220.127.116.11) Breaks Teamviewer management console, need exceptions list
Please add an exceptions list so I can turn off the extension for certain domains. I can't use Teamviewer Management Console in Chrome, for example, whenever ITGlue extension is enabled. Try renaming or sharing groups of PCs if you have access on your end (little pencil does not appear properly). Other randomness too.