A beautiful Google Chrome extension manager to turn on/off other extensions quickly and easily without leaving your current tab
A beautiful Google Chrome extension manager to turn on/off other extensions quickly and easily without leaving your current tab. Make useful profiles which can turn on/off multiple extensions with one click. Have one for shopping which activates discount finding extensions or a profile for web developers who can activate colour palettes, debuggers, browser reloaders etc.
- (2020-02-17) Seän Shepherd: This is simply one of the best extension managers I've found after almost an hour of searching for, testing and comparing literally over a dozen of them. It's got several great features like custom profiles that automatically control which extensions are enabled/disabled, the ability to access extension option pages and many other useful features. It's also compact, simple to use and powerful. I'd recommend it to anyone who hates going to the extension page just to manage your extensions.
- (2020-02-12) Dylan Kinnett: At last, an extension manager that looks good and allows you to add/remove extensions in groups. I'm docking one star though, because sometimes when you make a group, you have to click out of the menu before you can see the change. A minor glitch though.
- (2020-02-06) Victor Garza: adding web extession seized google play stores that hackerone made , for some not knopwing who but let cyber tech add to sixty instusiions for blooberg and nasa gov ovderstock target and hook arrayh to medum sandbox web play store with africa and mackintoch now they they no hackers been doing sinced phyoon github bounty is not playing
- (2020-01-26) Lewis Dexter Litanzios: 2020-01-26 Show tooltip still slow Now using https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/extension-manager/gjldcdngmdknpinoemndlidpcabkggco Regards 2018-10-29 Hi, Hope you're well Thanks for software As a user[r], when I open the extension by clicking the toolbar button/icon, I want better performance so the tooltip appears more quickly #Enhancement If you're reading this and: a) agree, then please up-vote and/or reply +1, or; b) disagree, then I'd love to know why? Will update my rating if this is fixed and/or I receive a response from the creator here or via [email protected] Please let me know if there's a more suitable place to create issues If you have any issues (e.g. questions/queries) happy to help Hope this is clear/useful and to hear back Keep up great work! Cheers 2018-06-01 As a user[r] when I edit a group *name* this appears to create a new group #Bug [r] hardware: Apple, MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) software - operating system: macOS, v10.13.6 (17G65) software - application: Vivaldi, v2.1.1337.36 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
- (2019-12-27) Franco Girón: Esta bien pero aqui va unas recomendaciones: 1.- Cuando yo seleccione un grupo no me los deshabilite sino que que me muestre todos los extensiones contenidas dentro de ese grupo 2.-Demasiado grande su interfaz deberian hacerlo mas pequeño y delgado y seria perfecto.
- (2019-12-24) awesome sauce21: This extension is good for me
- (2019-12-19) Pravin: Hi I like the UI of the extension. its cool. As soon as I switch off an extension it doesn't move down to the list. just stays on top and I have to move the cursor.
- (2019-12-11) Norman Höhne: I'm loving it! This extension cleans up and speeds up chrome and supports me with my completely different workflows during work.
- (2019-12-08) M I: Good extension. Is there a way the extension popup window can stay open when an extension is uninstalled? Thanks
- (2019-11-24) сергей горбачев: пять звезд,отлично
- (2019-09-26) Good Things: Very cool and useful!
- (2019-09-05) m plz: so practical and useful... extention in the chrome. one of 5 most useful extention. save your time. do it right now
- (2019-09-01) Angélique Caste: I liked it for its ease and speed, but taking time to create groups is hazardous without exporting to archive. Custom Chrome - Extension Manager no longer fits my usage, so I opt now for a comprehensive manager. However I keep it in my favorite extensions among dozens, because of a large fast clearly readable research bar and a fast activation or deactivation which allows me to test problems with other extensions and to find faulty ones. That way I only keep the best with Custom Chrome. Thank you, hoping for always more improvements ! :)
- (2019-08-31) Ed Fidgeon-Kavanagh: Great for managing the few extensions I use. Chrome's layout has always confused me about which extensions were active/not, and this makes it easy to flick them on and off and understand which ones are running.
- (2019-08-24) J. Pierre R.: Works really well
- (2019-08-23) Ethan M: Echoing other user comments: Groups do not actually disable extensions marked *inactive* in the group.
- (2019-08-20) Skye: This used to be an essential app to me; I depended on it...then recently it stopped working. If I try to create new groups it keeps them all enabled, if I try to create a new group and activate that new group the app basically glitches and turns itself off. If I reenable the app, create a new group and remember to add the app itself into the new group, it just does a complete refresh and keeps all the apps enabled. I'm not sure what's wrong.
- (2019-08-20) Chris Dermody: Excellent extension manager - best in the store by far!
- (2019-08-02) Hummer Fly: Спасибо. То что нужно. Хорошая работа
- (2019-07-24) Sébastien Gougeon: Belle interface. Facile à utiliser.
- (2019-07-13) Ali Ridha: extension take long to open pop-up when click extension icon
- (2019-07-08) Daniel Valentine: Having all sorts of issues. It wasn't working right from the beginning. Extensions were missing that should of shown up. I removed it and now some of my extensions are activated but missing.
- (2019-07-03) Yui Yao: beautiful
- (2019-06-02) Jeremy West: This extension is amazing! I love it!
- (2019-05-30) Captain Manorgy: I like this a lot. It's the best looking and functioning extension of this type that I've found. I wish it could load a little faster though after clicking on the button. The delay makes the extension feel like it was programmed by amateurs. But I know nothing about coding.. just saying
- (2020-02-10, v:1.44) Stephen Goldberg: Scanning to memory stick
I've put a memory stick in the right slot. It is getting power, but the printer keeps telling me that I have to provide memory device. Why isn't the printer picking it up?
- (2020-02-06, v:1.44) Victor Garza: Bcoin one two dev Github android studio owner need all bcoin server in every place that flag has to offer keep up api ip calendars so linkin us can make sures china austrialsa ireland so forth
there only one problem sMackintoch and me victor Googles over stock flow mit dev David drakes steven warner drakes perez garza family have to know hackers not allowed jasmin bitcones has placed to spend bcoin servers bcoin github exclussive exerspossooooo and gift cards atm works
- (2019-12-25, v:1.44) Rosemary Bartolini: Open extensions from group lists
Question/Suggestion - I have a lot of extensions, they span the entire width of my top menu bar + tons are tucked away under the 3 dots. This makes it super difficult to find the one I'm looking for, especially with tired eyes. I had expected to be able to open the extensions from their groups - but, correct me if I'm wrong please, this app only enables you to turn extensions on or off but does not get rid of the need to still have them spread across the menu bar individually?
- (2019-12-13, v:1.44) Ricashanty: Yahoo web browser in on my page I will love to delete it but I don't know...HOW ...
Yahoo web page is on top of my page please delete it
- (2019-12-04, v:1.44) 张扬: Feature request - filter
Can you add the feature that allow users add tags for extension? So I find the certain extension faster without trying to recall its name. Or add the switcher in Options to configure button "Group" to whether turn on/off extensions or list extensions below.
- (2019-11-29, v:1.44) Chung Baick: netflix
movie good liar
- (2019-11-29, v:1.44) Chung Baick: good liar
show me the movie
- (2019-11-29, v:1.44) Chung Baick: netflix
i want to watch movie " good liar"
- (2019-11-29, v:1.44) Chung Baick: i want to watch movie good liar
i want to watch movie good liar
- (2019-11-29, v:1.44) Chung Baick: good liar
want watch good liar,< movie
- (2019-11-27, v:1.44) Jess: Is it possible to automate turning extensions (or extension groups) on and off when you are on (or leave) a given page?
Is it possible to automate turning extensions (or extension groups) on and off when you are on (or leave) a given page? For example, say I have three extensions I only use on Amazon; could you use some API to automatically toggle them on when I enter the domain and then off when I leave? This extension manager claims (or claimed?) to be able to do so, but never got it to work and it doesn't look like the developer is doing much w/ it now. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/extension-manager/gjldcdngmdknpinoemndlidpcabkggco Thanks--would be very helpful if you could do it.
- (2019-11-24, v:1.44) Zvi Twersky: Folder in Buttons Not Good
Everything is perfect except one thing. The folders in buttons on top are not ideal. You should make the folders in tabs that can be opened and closed. See how cloudHQ did it here: https://i.imgur.com/xmJu1Ct.png
- (2019-10-17, v:1.44) Jack Steven: can't edit groups since update
Since the update I cannot edit groups. Kind of kills the functionality of the extension. I hope you fix this soon.
- (2019-09-04, v:1.42) Aaron Lintz: Not able to edit groups
The option to edit groups appears, but when I click to edit nothing happens. I will try updating and restarting chrome to see if this fixes anything.
- (2019-09-01, v:1.41) C. C.: Doesn't "see" the Zoom extension.
It seems like a super edge case, but after the update Custom Chrome can't see the Zoom extension. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zoom/hmbjbjdpkobdjplfobhljndfdfdipjhg I've tried on two devices and uninstall/reinstalling Custom Chrome and Zoom. Weird.
- (2019-08-24, v:1.03) Edward -Zefon Barden: Browser extensions using "desktop site "settings???
Basically that :cann it be done?
- (2019-07-02, v:1.02) Yui Yao: How to contribute translation?
Can you support Chinese?
- (2019-06-10, v:1.02) D G: This could be so much better
Ok so its already the best there is. But its still a little frustrating. Why have an additional pick list to save in group. Instead there is already a really good list showing active and inactive, why not just have an option to save Active as a list. Also the groups checklist doesnt have a search function and the main list does, it would be so much easier to search for example all trello extensions then highlight right click and add to group. The other frustrating thing is when I add extensions to chrome (vivaldi) it shows them in the active list, which is great cos they are, however if I then click a Group I have made with 3 extensions, I expect only to have 3 extensions the others must go. Maybe you could have a section "new / active but not in a group" that you could toggle off or right click and add to a group. + why is it even possible to turn this extension off within its own interface?
- (2019-05-09, v:1.02) Charlie Liebenberg: Groups
Please add something that lets you toggle groups to be by default turned on/off for specific websites.