This chrome extension adds a random episode button to Netflix.
Here's how you use ShuffleFlix. 1. Install the extension. 2. Click on any TV show. Next to "Episodes" you should see a "Random Episode" button. 3. If you're in the middle of playing an episode, you'll se a new button in the bottom right corner of the screen. It should look like two twin arrows. Click it, and you can switch to a random episode from there too. Enjoy! Developed by Flixed.io - A one-stop shop for learning about streaming and cord-cutting.
- (2022-02-22) Andrew Grover: don't work yo
- (2022-01-03) Andy B: no longer works
- (2021-12-12) Kaxutoplay Diciasei: They've passed almost 6 months since Netflix change layout and the plug is not working anymore. This is really disappointing, the plug was really useful...
- (2021-09-19) Jomar Vista: After netflix update, it is not working anymore. is a fix possible?
- (2021-08-03) Keerthana Raghavan: Not working anymore after the change in Netflix's layout
- (2021-01-20) Amirah Shone: Worked perfectly. Great for when you can't pay full attention and you just wanna watch something random but I guess it only works for shows you've watched before, otherwise you may get spoilers.
- (2020-09-20) rahul caresbusiness: Amaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzingggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2020-07-07) Aymon Fournier: thank you. this is exactly what I imagined when I googled it
- (2019-12-22) Alexandru-Daniel Florea: Does the job, but looks like it doesn't play from the last season of shows.
- (2019-06-17) Andrew Ladouceur: FINALLY. Got back from work last night and had 45 minutes to kill. Didn't need to waste any time looking for what to watch, and I ended up getting an episode I had forgotten about and probably wouldn't have picked but ended up loving it. Great way to re-discover old favourites!
- (2019-06-14) Michael Sukkarieh: Works exactly as described! Great add-on to help check out new content on Netflix
- (2019-06-13) Jason Luo: Awesome extension! Useful for when you just want something playing in the background and don't want to spend 10 minutes looking for that random episode.
- (2019-06-13) Ming Jin: Really cool feature that can be used when you're watching a series for the first time and unable to decide which episode to start with first! Glad this extension helps randomize episodes and keeps things refreshing.
- (2019-06-13) Brian Wang: I was super excited when Netflix announced that they were testing a random episode feature, but it didn’t seem clear when they planned to release it publicly. This extension solved that problem for me 🙂
- (2019-06-13) Trevor Sookraj: How is this not already a part of Netflix?! Great extension to keep things fresh with streaming, definitely check it out :)
- (2019-06-13) Kasun Medagedara: Works exactly as described! Super functional.