This extension adds a random episode button to Hulu.
How it works: 1. Install the extension. 2. Click on any TV show. Next to "Episodes" you should see a "Random Episode" button. 3. If you're in the middle of playing an episode, you'll se a new button in the bottom right corner of the screen. It should look like two twin arrows. Click it, and you can switch to a random episode from there too. Enjoy! Developed by Flixed.io - A one-stop shop for learning about streaming and cord-cutting. Change log: V2.0.0 - We fixed an issue that was causing Hulu to flag this extension as an adblocker. V2.0.1 - The Random Button wasn't appearing on certain shows. This has also been fixed. V3.0.0 - Updated to become compatible with Hulu's latest design. Added a random episode button to the playback screen as well.
- (2020-09-09) Gavin -: does what it says on the tin
- (2019-06-18) Samneet Chepal: Fantastic app - highly recommend!
- (2019-06-18) Michelle Takenaka: Honestly, such a lifesaver! I love re-watching my favorite TV shows but never know which episode to choose. This makes things so much easier #blessed.
- (2019-04-02) Sadly, due to a major update in Hulu's UI (in the past year or so) since this extension was released, this app no longer works. An update to this extension to make it compatible again would be wonderful, and possibly give this extension a boost to 5 stars
- (2018-12-29) Emmanuel Kasule: Does not work as of 12/28/2018.
- (2018-10-15) Landon Perkins: Doesn't work 10.15.2018
- (2018-08-06) Daniel Vander Ploeg: it picks a random episode but then from there it goes in order. A shuffle option would be great
- (2018-07-25) senad: it does not work with new layout
- (2018-07-21) Wheelz -: its a great app, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. If it did it'd be a solid 5
- (2018-07-14) Tessa Moore: I don't think it works anymore. I just downloaded and I have looked and looked, there is no option for random episode. The lay out of hulu is different now; maybe this no longer works with the upgrade. It is a great idea though
- (2018-06-09) Dustin Pinson: Works for the first click, but there is no "automatic shuffle" options so it will just play the next episode after that & you have to keep minimizing screen/clicking button again to keep shuffling.
- (2018-05-14) Tyler Fitzgerald: Great extension, but I am now having problems (similar to when it was released) where it says that Hulu can't load a message from sponsors. Will update review when fixed. Edit: appears to be fixed
- (2018-05-09) WhoTheHellAreYa: Please update it so it auto-plays random episode too. Also, please add Firefox support. Hope i didn't ask too much :P
- (2018-03-26) Kasun Medagedara: This is especially useful for shows that don't have too concrete of a story line, but have enjoyable funny episodes that you could watch in any order! Really great tool!!
- (2018-03-26) Linda Huang: Works perfectly. Love how easy this is to use!
- (2018-03-26) Amazeballs
- (2018-03-12) Mike: Whenever I ask what bae wants to watch, I always get the same response: "I don't know/care." Tada! Problem solved
- (2018-03-11) Joe Hrenko: Enabling this extension triggered Hulu's minute-long "adblock detected" message, even with the no-commercials subscription. Makes it unusable.
- (2018-03-09) Zach Ledford: Enabling this extension triggered Hulu's minute-long "adblock detected" message, even with the no-commercials subscription. Makes it unusable. Also, random episode button did not appear with American Dad, though did on a few other shows I tested.
- (2018-03-08) Michael Ludwig: Great but creates an error on some videos when trying to watch from beta.hulu.com
- (2018-02-20) MrSammichz: Works great and super useful! Would recommend
- (2018-02-20) Jason Luo: Definitely worth a try! Easy to install and easier to use. 10/10