This extension allows you quickly to set the X-Forwarded-For HTTP Header
This extension allows you to quickly update the X-Forwarded-For, X-Originating-IP, X-Remote-IP, and X-Remote-Addr HTTP headers for various testing purposes. Changelog: v0.5.0 - Added X-Originating-IP, X-Remote-IP, and X-Remote-Addr as header options. Added IPv6
- (2019-08-15) Boyko Nistorov: It's possible to set only single IP for X-Forwarded-For Header. Should be possible to set value in format: <client>, <proxy1>, <proxy2>
- (2019-07-10) Franck BRUNET: Exactly what i needed 👍🏼works as advertised
- (2019-07-06) n ascentt: Works perfectly. Found an ip address for a proxy service in the country I want to get websites to show the languages for (geolocation) and it works perfectly.
- (2019-05-19) Katie Wood: Good and very useful
- (2017-12-11) Darren Van: Thank you sooooo much! I've been looking for this for years! Really really appreciate it!
- (2017-11-18) 小个哥哥: 很好用！
- (2020-01-22, v:0.5.0) Arvis M: can't add localhost to specific sites
can't add localhost:4200 to specific sites 127.0.0.1:4200 doesn't work
- (2018-10-24, v:0.4.0) Does a config file, or registry entry exist?
We need to spoof addresses during automated test case execution. Wondering is there any other way to set the IP Address other than thru the GUI?