Drops X-Frame-Options and Content-Security-Policy HTTP response headers, allowing all pages to be iframed.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ignore-x-frame-headers/gleekbfjekiniecknbkamfmkohkpodhe Developer tool that strips out the X-Frame-Options and Content-Security-Policy HTTP headers from the response to all requests. Should be used only temporarily and only for developement, testing, or troubleshooting purposes because it disables important browser security mechanisms. Reference information: https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/X-Frame-Options https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Content-Security-Policy Source code: https://github.com/guilryder/chrome-extensions/tree/master/xframe_ignore
- (2019-10-17) Dario Trbović: This saved my life
- (2019-08-01) Parveen Bhadoo: Love It :)
- (2019-07-26) Kumera Of Red: Как его удалить
- (2019-07-25) Mauk de Liagre Bohl: i can't remove this extension
- (2019-07-24) Nicolas Oliveira: impossivel excluir
- (2019-06-16) Billy Gee: Great extension for developers! I've been using it for a while now. It's not perfect tho, there are some websites that still won't load inside your iframes (like Facebook), but other that that works fine:) .
- (2019-06-05) Amir Harel: It is not working anymore...
- (2019-04-24) Jeff Mickey: Not working as of: Version 74.0.3729.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-04-12) 勿谈政治: It is nice to running.
- (2019-03-27) Awesome! Spent so much time googling around how to bypass the x-frame-option, no luck. This extension is a life saver!
- (2019-03-08) Qi Wang: 能用
- (2019-02-13) Worked perfectly fine until Google Chrome release v72. Doesn't work anymore :-(
- (2019-01-24) Bruno Belarmino de Queiroz: Perfect
- (2018-12-10) Marcus Tucker: It's a powerful but DANGEROUS extension with potentially disastrous consequences, especially in a corporate environment. It doesn't even have a simple toggle! To be safe it urgently needs a whitelist feature so that it can be selectively enabled only for certain sites rather than blanket enabled for EVERY website.
- (2018-10-12) Marco David Martinez: Save me a lot of time
- (2018-09-19) Swapneel Golapkar: It was very helpful for me
- (2018-08-29) Scott Langham: Need option on the icon to enable and disable it. Going into chrome's extensions page to do so each time is a pain.
- (2018-07-21) Matthijs Gałażyn: Without any whitelist mechanism this extension is dangerous to use.
- (2018-04-27) GOKUL K: Helpful.
- (2018-02-01) Melissa Marcondes Beff: it doesn't work!
- (2018-01-09) John K: Simple and useful. Would be great if there was an option to enable/disable it from the menu, instead of enabling/disabling the extension itself.
- (2017-12-22) Richard Wright: Allowed my custom intranet to be used by employees. It was a must as our helpdesk incorporates iframes to keep all employees within the same site for everything they need.
- (2017-08-14) Валентин Жариков: Отличное приложение
- (2017-07-26) William Le: Simple and works
- (2017-07-07) It does what it says, but there is no way to turn the functionality off without disabling the entire extension.
- (2019-08-29, v:1.1) RONNY VON: CANCELamento
DESEJO REMOVER O X-Frame- DO COMPUTADOR POR AO TECLAR "REMOVER DO GOOGLE CHROME" O MESMO NAO É DESATIVADO
- (2019-08-21, v:1.1) r4pe: kaldıramama
- (2019-07-04, v:1.1) Kinyas: How to import it to my code?
I'm making a html/js/css app, and want to include it to my app. How do i do? like <script></script> ??
- (2019-06-06, v:1.1) Vaibhav Gaikwad: Could a configuraiton to skip specific sites?
Could a configuraiton be added to support x-frame-options to be skipped only for specific sites? Based on trust policies, the configuration can help to setup such rules
- (2019-05-16, v:1.1) MjolniR: how to ignore x-frame options using php code?
i want to do this manually using php code.so can you suggest some solution.
- (2019-03-22, v:1.1) Craig Lindholm: Vivaldi Web Browser Partially working
version 2.3.1440.61 (Stable channel) (32-bit) Works if I allow all sites. Doesn't work if I specify sites
- (2019-03-05, v:1.1) Rob Lindman: does not work in latest chrome
I just updated to... Version 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit) ... Windows 10, and same version but .119 on Ubuntu. Refused to display 'https://worker.mturk.com/tasks' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'.
- (2019-03-04, v:1.1) Thomason1005: not working with local file on chrome v72
i am using chrome 72.0.3626.121 on windows 10 and try to open the following html (local), but still get the same error as without plugin: "<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>FrameTest</title> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no, width=device-width"> </head> <body style="padding:0;margin:0; overflow:hidden; background:black;"> <iframe src="http://www.google.com" style="width:100vw;height:56.25vw;border:0;"> </iframe> </body> </html>"
- (2019-02-14, v:1.1) Stopped working on Version 72.0.3626.109
Hi Guillaume, first off, thanks for this handy extension. I recently upgraded my chrome version from v71 to v72, and sadly, this extension doesn't do it's magic anymore. Any plans of updating this extension?
- (2018-12-10, v:1.1) Marcus Tucker: Feature to selectively enable for specific sites is needed
This extension has potentially disastrous consequences, especially in a corporate environment but it doesn't even have a simple toggle like most other extension have and using Chrome's own extension enable/disable mechanism is not convenient at all so will lead to security problems due to user error / forgetfulness. For this extension to be proactively safe it needs a whitelist feature so that it can be selectively enabled only for certain sites rather than blanket enabled for EVERY website.