Ignores X-Frame-Options to allow iFrames for all web pages.
iFrame Allow lets all websites be displayed in iframes. If you found this extension useful, please consider supporting it: paypal.me/iframeallow/ Currently, big sites like Google and Facebook don't allow their site to be displayed in iframes for security reasons. This extension allows any website, including Google and Facebook to be displayed in iframes.
- (2019-11-08) Christine Parsons: This might be a good app, but I immediately get turned off when something is placed in my extensions without my knowledge!!
- (2019-06-20) Unverified Pree: idk how to use it
- (2018-05-23) Bjarne Eldhuset: This works great for most websites. It would be perfect if it also worked for Facebook
- (2018-05-12) David Bradley: Does not work for me
- (2018-03-08) Daniel NB: not working with facebook
- (2018-03-08) Varun Agrawal: the best addon I have added in recent years
- (2017-12-06) Hussein ALSHAMIRI: very helpful
- (2017-11-29) Noodle 215: Amazed, thanks for the extensions, helps me alot in the school project
- (2017-07-03) Drew Cottrill: How is this extension not more popular than this?
- (2017-02-20) Alex Meijer: Works great, but a configuration option to select URI's to allow would be a better solution. (As-is, this is rather insecure.)
- (2016-03-21) Ryan H. An: Awesome!
- (2016-03-01) Dmitri Nepomniatichici: I`m created site for users input web links and watch in slider web sites. Now user can upload sites for YouTube, Etsy, Ebay, Wordpress to sites slider. This plugin GOLD for me.
- (2016-01-06) Kurt Bachtold: This extension seems generally to do the job. However it is causing some websites that worked perfectly to stop working. One example is Team Foundation Server website. It displays garbage output when I connect to our local TFS with iFrame allow installed. If I remove the extension, then the page loads fine.
- (2015-08-10) Erich Fortuni: That's insane! What's the trick behind it? :D
- (2015-07-16) Paolo Meola: great job! I am super-curious about how you did it!
- (2015-05-14) Adam Crego: Amazing stuff mate
- (2015-02-21) valerio cirillo: Great! Thanks :)
- (2019-12-23, v:1.0) Jackson Snyder: Iframe again but different
I built a beautiful iframe site before Chrome. It looks great in MS browsers. But if Chrome, the contents of one frame is all scrunched up. I probably wrote the page 25 years ago. I don't want to change it. How can I make Chrome display it properly. Thank you. The site is www.yahadblogs.org/jacksonsnyder/sss -Jackson Snyder
- (2019-05-24, v:1.0) Tom: Cannot iframe techcrunch.com
I created an example here: http://direful-sneeze.surge.sh/ The left frame is techcrunch.com. Even with your extension it cannot be iframed. Do you know why?
- (2018-11-21, v:1.0) Kevyn Tuleu: I cant put iframe on twitter!
The iframe works well in others sites, but twitter have a blocker: image: http://tinypic.com/r/514tj5/9 I think it will work for your extension: https://usamaejaz.com/bypassing-security-iframe-webextension/
- (2018-03-27, v:1.0) Philip Smith: gmail breaks loose
- (2017-04-29, v:1.0) Tyler Ahlstrum: GAH.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovc1G6xt1Zo&loop=1"> </iframe> I'm having trouble being able to use this code, even with the iframe allow in google chrome.
- (2016-09-12, v:1.0) Toni Robinson: Sharepoint Page Viewer
This does not seem to solve the problem of SharePoint Page Viewer or iFrames inside content area in Chrome - do you have any suggestions on that?
- (2016-07-14, v:1.0) Ryan Chapman: Slack
I tried with slack but it's not working...
- (2016-03-21, v:1.0) Ryan H. An: How it works??
It's awesome... I really want to know how it works. could you please share the code?
- (2015-07-16, v:1.0) Paolo Meola: how did you do that?
that's great! could you please share the code? I am very curious about it!