Zoom web pages (either per-site or per-tab) using full-page zoom, text-only zoom, automatic fit-to-width and minimum font size.
CHANGES Version 17.6 • Fixes bug that caused Right+Wheel zoom to persist after releasing the right mouse button. OVERVIEW Zoom Page WE provides facilities to zoom a web page (either per-site or per-tab) using full-page zoom, text-only zoom and minimum font size. AutoFit (fit-to-width) zoom can be applied manually or automatically. Small images can be scaled to fit the browser window. TOOLBAR BUTTON After installation, there will be a new icon on the main toolbar with a blue badge showing the current zoom level. To change the zoom level for a page, click on the toolbar button to show the popup panel, then click on one of the six buttons on the right side of the popup panel: • Type - toggles the type between Full and Text. • Level (%) - shows a drop-down menu from which a specific level can be selected. • In (+) - increases the level to the next defined level or by a fixed step. • Out (-) - reduces the level to the next defined level or by a fixed step. • Autofit - adjusts the level so the page contents fit the width of the browser window. • Reset - applies the defined default full/text level depending on the current type. To change the minimum font size for a page, click on the toolbar button to show the popup panel, then click on one of the two buttons on the left side of the popup panel: • Minimum Size (px) - shows a drop-down from which a specific minimum font size can be selected. • Reset - applies the defined default minimum font size. SUPPORT Please e-mail: [email protected] LICENSE Distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2. See LICENCE.txt file and http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
- (2020-04-12) ahsan adami: Finally the Swiss knife for page zooooom management is found, take your time to explore this extension , I am sure; you will get satisfied. 🛠
- (2020-04-11) mahmood wajeeh: The BEST in its category.
- (2020-03-05) 木叶: very good！
- (2020-02-08) Peter Cascio: Best zoom extension I've found so far. Having a slight vision problem I've tried most. I like this one best because it integrates well and shows the current zoom level on the extension icon. Took me a little experimenting to make it work best for me: right-click on extension icon > Extension Options 1. General -- Zoom Mode per site -- NOT using CSS full zoom instead of browser full zoom -- Default type: full -- Ignore full zoom changes made by browser 2. Zoom Levels -- Default Full Level (%): All: 150 -- Adjust Line Space Factor (em): 1.2 (For easier reading) Don't forget to save ;-) (Copy and paste from the instructions I send to my friends.)
- (2020-01-11) Jimmy: is it possible to control local content, like local html file? like, "file:///C:/Program%20Files/.../index.html". cuz, i often use chrome to view downloaded docs... thx.
- (2019-12-22) TheOutThereChannel: It was working good in Brave.. but I get braves built-in zoom popping up as well it it seems to fight each other.. and cpu on MSI 12 cores hits 66 percent I have to end task sometimes bow brave is a nicer chrome less spy ware perhaps you can test and find the bug and resolve it.
- (2019-10-13) 1: Version 10.7 = GREAT!. Thanks Regards w Respect Edit: Version 11.x = GREAT! Edit: Version 15.4 = GREAT!
- (2019-10-10) Vladislav Dmitrievich Turbanov: The YouTube video headings get crippled. There is no such issue, when using wZoom, for example.
- (2019-10-02) Steven Popelis: Works okay, but memory bloats are a serious problem. At the moment, task manager says it's using almost 500 MB and I have two tabs open at 100%. Not sure why this occasionally happens... Easy to kill and reload the extension, but kind of annoying.
- (2019-10-01) William Hostman: The isolation of zoom to a single tab is wonderful. But it's not doing the primary thing I installed it for: blocking ctrl-(Two Finger)=zoom.
- (2019-08-28) Madolcheplayer a: It works as advertised but enabling this extension caused my browser to experience significant lag whenever I opened new tabs( especially when opening mulitple tabs). It's a shame too, as it otherwise worked as advertised, was really usefull, and allowed you to zoom in/out just by holding right-click and scrolling.
- (2019-06-26) voltaren klakochi: Всё отлично, спасибо.
- (2019-05-31) Juan Pablo Sala: Is there a way to view/edit the settings saved per site? Thanks for this extension, is great!
- (2019-05-12) Odd Shine: Pretty nice extension, but it has some glitches/articats with scaled videos (youtube) - like you can't rewind or change volume normally. Miss an option to configure skipping video scaling and stay with it's original size.
- (2019-05-02) Take It Easy: Awesome extension, you can really customise your zooming of pages in the options, although it works fine using default settings. If you're having issues getting it to work, make sure you remove or disable any other chrome zoom extension while this one is active, as they can interfere with each other.
- (2019-04-05) Botrax: Does not work at all. On no page. Funktioniert überhaupt nicht, auf keiner Seite.
- (2019-03-29) smietnik: There is a problem with option "Use CSS full zoom instead of browser full zoom". When I uncheck it, browser Vivaldi slow down after try to open many numbers of sites.
- (2019-03-20) This does not work at all. Nothing happens. Doesn't work on any page I've tried. Useless.
- (2019-02-16) vit vom: 줌 관련 유틸중.. 글자 따로 조절하는 기능도 있고.. 가장 쓸만하네요..
- (2019-02-08) Sergey я: Очень удобно,спасибо авторам.
- (2018-12-07) _ root_: Заработало как надо (функцию отключаешь Use CSS full zoom instead of browser full zoom ) Zoom работает автору респект
- (2018-12-05) Bobby Phoenix: Dev fixed previous bugs in 13.1.1. Great work.
- (2018-12-02) Вообще перестало работать после обновления позавчера
- (2018-11-30) 蕭程丰: 實在是太好用啦 大推
- (2018-10-25) vovx21: Очень понравилось масштабирование текста а не всей страницы целиком, удобно
- (2020-06-05, v:17.4) เคน: Solution to "doesn't work"
To Developer: I use the ad blocker "uBlock Origin" (uBO) and I found that your extension doesn't work when "cosmetic filtering" (CF) is enabled (which is the default). If I disable CF, Zoom Page WE works as expected. You may want to investigate whether you can modify your extension to be immune from uBO's CF, or else advise users who use uBO to turn off CF globally in "Options>Settings>Default behavior". I hope this helps. I really like your extension. Thank you for making it.
- (2020-05-02, v:17.2) 1: minus plus Reset prompt?
Does this bubble prompt come from Zoom Page WE? How do I stop this annoying bubble prompt? https://i.postimg.cc/HL6V26CM/png-5899.png
- (2020-04-10, v:17.2) Scott Bruce: touchpad zoom gestures triggering text zoom
Can you take a look at how full page zoom gestures using pinch/expand are interacting with Zoom Page WE? I've tried disabling everything related to the mouse in extension settings but pinch zoom gestures are still triggering extension text zoom in/out. This makes pinch zooming really annoying and requires a lot of CTRL+0 resets.
- (2020-04-09, v:17.2) Milton Rivas: Per tab Zoom Doesn't work
Can you check whats wrong with per tab zoom? It saves zoom level but don't apply it, every time I reload or the website reload, zoom resets to default browser zoom and the extension shows custom zoom on icon but don't apply it (I have disable "Reset zoom level when loading page"). thank you a lot for making this extension hope you fix that.
- (2020-04-03, v:17.2) Noel: Enlarge all subpages
It does not open at a certain magnification, for example 120% of all subpages. The main page opens, but it often happens that the subpages have a 100% magnification. Please correct this.
- (2020-03-11, v:17.0) ابوسنه ابو سنه: لايعمل
- (2020-03-08, v:16.9) Ryszard: Use Per-Tab zoom when viewing images
In Firefox the option - Use Per-Tab zoom when viewing images - works perfectly. Each page is set to 145% and even when I set Google Zoom 125 it is still 125%. However, in Chrome in Cent Browser, when I use this option can not be permanently set in Googl. When I use this option, you can't permanently set the zoom in Googl, it always pops up with the default zoom, i.e. 145%. Please correct this.
- (2020-02-04, v:16.6) Jason Nelson: Deployment configuration
Can this extension be deployed pre-configured? The only options I'd be interested in changing right now would be for per-tab zoom and disabling reset zoom when loading pages.
- (2020-01-29, v:16.6) Tal Lavi: Sub site settings
I don't understand the sub site settings. What's ~? What's a star? What's >? How do I make every url starting with: http://mysite.com/address1/ be with a certain zoom, but: http://mysite.com/address2/ in another zoom? Thanks.
- (2019-12-16, v:16.3) Steven Stockton: Stuck in a Loop!
Every once in a while, prior version would start toggling between two zoom levels when a page loaded. Usually, closing the tab and pasting the URL into a new tab would fix it. With today's update, the extension was getting stuck in a Very Tight Loop on lots of pages, such that the whole browser would be unresponsive. Even opening the Chrome Task Manager via Shift-Esc took a couple minutes. I resolved the issue: 1. Disable the extension, or kill it using Chrome's Task Manager (Shift-Esc). Each click or keystroke may take a minute or two to produce a response, so be patient. 2. Open a tab to a protected page (that extension aren't allowed to touch), such as the Chrome Web Store. 3. Goto Chrome's settings and enable the extension. chrome://extensions/ 4. Open the extension's settings. chrome-extension://bcdjhkphgmiapajkphennjfgoehpodpk/options.html 5. At the top of the extension's settings, click «General». 6. Place a checkmark next to the option «Ignore full zoom changes made by browser» 7. Click save. So far, it's working.
- (2019-12-06, v:16.1) Tim Baverstock: Per-tab zooming doesn't seem to exist.
The page mentions per-tab zooming, but I see no controls to switch into that mode. Are they supported in Chrome?
- (2019-11-16, v:16.0) _ root_: Use CSS full zoom instead of browser full zoom
А можно эту функцию включать для определенных сайтов Ну на пример есть белый список есть чернёный список :)
- (2019-11-12, v:16.0) M. Riaz Raja: Not saving Web-page Zoom level!
Hi Dev, Zoom Page WE is not saving my configured zoom level. I am using this useful extension since long and I never faced this problem before. This problem started nearly 1 month ago. Whenever, i open a website again, it Zoom level is automatically set to 100% although I have set this level to something different. Sometime, it remember the Zoom level for few days, then suddenly it revert back to 100% level. Please solve this problem.
- (2019-10-18, v:15.5) Josh Quillin: Requested Features
I would love to see an option added so that it only shrinks to fit the window instead of also zooming smaller pages to also fit. Secondly, an exclusion list for sites that I don't want it to ever zoom.
- (2019-10-15, v:15.4) Jakab Gipsz: Opening New Tab resets zoom to default
extension version 15.4, browser: Vivaldi 2.8.1664.40 Stable (linux x64) Zoom mode is set to Per Site, and "Reset zoom level when loading page" is both unchecked and disabled, yet it does reset zoom level whether I use middle click, right click -> open in new tab or Ctrl+click to open link on new tab. It worked properly in the previous version.
- (2019-10-15, v:15.4) Antonio Rinaldi: the addon doesn't work anymore
The addon continues to crash: Error in response to tabs.get: Error: Invalid value for argument 1. Value must not be less than 0.
- (2019-10-10, v:15.3) Kirill Lozovatsky: version 15.3 does not save zoom per site/page
If zoom set to Full and changed, change does not preserve anymore - it is not applicable for Text zoom type. Noticed today with version 15.3
- (2019-06-25, v:13.7) Alex: Unnecessary page scrolling
When scaling a page by the RMB+wheel, this page scrolls. Could you fix this behavior to prevent unwanted scrolling?
- (2019-05-10, v:13.6) Jeff Suddaby: Not working in gmail or Chrome-web-store pages
Neither the Text-Zoom nor the Full-Zoom work on my gmail page. When I select a zoom level from the drop-down menu, the menu closes and reverts to the 100% zoom level it started off with. When I hover the WE icon on Chrome-web-store pages (like this one), I get an error message, "Zoom Page WE - cannot be used on this page"
- (2019-03-29, v:13.6) smietnik: Vivaldi slow down with disable "Use CSS full zoom....."
There is a problem with option "Use CSS full zoom instead of browser full zoom". When I uncheck it, browser Vivaldi slow down after try to open many numbers of sites.
- (2019-01-16, v:13.2) James Holland: Disable zoom popup
On some sites a popup appears: https://www.theregister.co.uk/ for example Issue is described here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41139592/disable-google-chrome-zoom-popup