Easily set a custom zoom level for each website (or all websites)
Custom Page Zoom extension let you set separate zoom levels for each website. Besides, you can set the X and Y positions for each page. Some features: 1. Add custom zoom level for each website easily from browser's toolbar popup window. 2. Set X and Y positions for each page. 3. Save button stores the settings for individual pages. 4. You can delete each setting from toolbar popup window by clicking on the close (x) button. 5. There is also an option to set a zoom level for all websites by adding "*" instead of a "URL". 6. To quickly turn the Addon ON or OFF, there are two separate buttons at the popup UI, top section. In order to add a custom zoom level, (a) simply open the toolbar popup UI, (b) change the zoom slider to adjust the magnifying scale, (c) then change the other two sliders for X and Y positions, (d) and finally click on the save button. The settings will be saved for the page you selected (the URL for each page will be automatically added to the popup UI once you open it, however you can change it to your desired value). Note: in order to report bugs, please visit addon's homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/custom-page-zoom.html) and fill the bug report form.
- (2020-01-11) Jimmy: is it possible to control local contents, like local html file? eg. "file:///C:/Program%20Files/.../index.html". cuz, i often use chrome to view downloaded docs... thx.
- (2019-10-04) Marcos Mora: No lo pude usar, no comprendo cómo se usa la interfaz.
- (2019-10-01) Emokid TwoFace: Doesn´t pseudo zoom like all the other addons, works on every website, settings can be saved on them as well!
- (2019-05-30) Chris Vydas: Does not work at all as expected.
- (2018-09-26) Charles Zimmerman: Doesn't work like the standard zoom feature. I just wanted to ctrl+mousewheel in more intervals than 25% but this doesn't work at all until you refresh the page, which makes this just plain worthless. It's something you have to set before opening a page and not something you can change dynamically as you want or need it.
- (2018-09-06) Reijav: Va por buen camino.
- (2018-06-10) Дмитрий Голик: Увеличивает всю страницу целиком, а не каждый элемент по отдельности, как все остальные. Это перевешивает все недостатки интерфейса. Главное, что надо помнить - надо жать кнопку +, ибо в противном случае оно не запоминает настройки.
- (2018-05-30) Angela Paul: very useful and helpful. highly recommend it to everyone!! can't live without it. works well and so easy to use! i can now adjust videos to appear exactly the size that i want. my home theatre experience has improved greatly. hard to find a zoom xtn that also allows for x and y adjustment which is so necessary. thank you. much appreciated.
- (2017-12-25) Michael Ji: awesome, just what i was looking for!! finally found it.
- (2017-01-30) Excellent! Much better than I expected. There is another zoom extension which I tried first which allowed for zooming in or out in only 1% increments. That extension has a higher rating by many more users, but it did not work at all on my web browser - zoom stayed fixed at 100% no matter what I did. This one is much better in my opinion since it allows for fine-tuning not just zoom, but horizontal, vertical positions as well. This extension deserves many more users and great reviews. (my current web browser and OS: chromium-browser Lubuntu 12.04LTS amd64)
- (2016-07-11) Nicholas Hartzheim: Only one that works on all pages automatically