Easily set a custom zoom level for each website (or all websites)
Custom Page Zoom extension lets you set separate zoom levels for each website. Besides, you can set the X and Y positions for each page. Some features: 1. Add custom zoom levels for each website easily from the browser's toolbar popup window. 2. Set X and Y positions for each page. 3. Save button stores the settings for individual pages. 4. You can delete each setting from the toolbar popup window by clicking on the close (x) button. 5. There is also an option to set a zoom level for all websites by adding "*" instead of a "URL". 6. To quickly turn the Addon ON or OFF, there are two separate buttons at the popup UI, top section. To add a custom zoom level, (a) simply open the toolbar popup UI, (b) change the zoom slider to adjust the magnifying scale, (c) then change the other two sliders for X and Y positions, (d) and finally click on the add (+) button. The settings will be saved for the page you selected (the URL for each page will be automatically added to the popup UI once you open it, however, you can change it to your desired value). Note: to report bugs, please visit the addon's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/custom-page-zoom.html) and fill the bug report form.
- (2021-03-22) Mujahid Wardi: Worst extension not work
- (2021-02-24) Sakibul Rafi: Exactly what i wanted. Instead of just zooming the texts or pictures separately, it zooms in or out the whole page.
- (2021-02-15) André Ribeiro: Great tool!! The X and Y feature to hind unwanted content and display only the part of the website you want is simple and great! Thanks!
- (2021-01-23) Gregorio de Mojeca: This is crazy good even static/flash pages can be zoomed AND re-positioned as to auto capture images on street cams or refreshing weather satellite imagery.
- (2020-12-08) Max Lane: works pretty well on most websites but it doesnt work on twitch
- (2020-11-02) Aaron Willliams: Handy extension. I think my favorite feature is actually a bug -- when you use it on Westlaw (legal research database), and offset the x or y values by even one pixel, a glitch makes the giant toolbar that normally scrolls with the page dock itself to the top of the page so you can scroll past it. Westlaw normally does this when the browser window is really narrow (or when you mess with the @media CSS settings). Anyway, I was searching for an easy way to dock the stupid toolbar for a long time, as it gives you a lot more screen real estate when you read cases. Please don't fix this bug -- it's awesome! If I'd change one thing though it would be to add a keyboard shortcut for quickly toggling the extension on and off. Still awesome.
- (2020-09-01) Legion: I use Google Book Search for research, and Google's own zoom is either too small or too large. This addon allows for incremental adjustment.
- (2020-03-25) Alperen Derin: Yes! This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
- (2020-02-08) BaggieAntsy: Certainly allows for more finite zooming but doesn't centre the page as built-in zoom does
- (2020-01-11) Jimmy: is it possible to control local contents, like local html file? eg. "file:///C:/Program%20Files/.../index.html". cuz, i often use chrome to view downloaded docs... thx.
- (2019-10-04) Marcos Mora: No lo pude usar, no comprendo cómo se usa la interfaz.
- (2019-10-01) Emokid TwoFace: Doesn´t pseudo zoom like all the other addons, works on every website, settings can be saved on them as well!
- (2019-05-30) Chris Vydas: Does not work at all as expected.
- (2018-09-26) Charles Zimmerman: Doesn't work like the standard zoom feature. I just wanted to ctrl+mousewheel in more intervals than 25% but this doesn't work at all until you refresh the page, which makes this just plain worthless. It's something you have to set before opening a page and not something you can change dynamically as you want or need it.
- (2018-09-06) Reijav: Va por buen camino.
- (2018-06-10) Дмитрий Голик: Увеличивает всю страницу целиком, а не каждый элемент по отдельности, как все остальные. Это перевешивает все недостатки интерфейса. Главное, что надо помнить - надо жать кнопку +, ибо в противном случае оно не запоминает настройки.
- (2018-05-30) Angela Paul: very useful and helpful. highly recommend it to everyone!! can't live without it. works well and so easy to use! i can now adjust videos to appear exactly the size that i want. my home theatre experience has improved greatly. hard to find a zoom xtn that also allows for x and y adjustment which is so necessary. thank you. much appreciated.
- (2017-12-25) Michael Ji: awesome, just what i was looking for!! finally found it.
- (2017-01-30) Excellent! Much better than I expected. There is another zoom extension which I tried first which allowed for zooming in or out in only 1% increments. That extension has a higher rating by many more users, but it did not work at all on my web browser - zoom stayed fixed at 100% no matter what I did. This one is much better in my opinion since it allows for fine-tuning not just zoom, but horizontal, vertical positions as well. This extension deserves many more users and great reviews. (my current web browser and OS: chromium-browser Lubuntu 12.04LTS amd64)
- (2016-07-11) Eric: Only one that works on all pages automatically