Cleaner new-tab page without most-visited and with compact apps block (no scroll bar).
ATTENTION!!! Since new chrome policy, to make this extension works, go to Settings and choose the initial page as "https://www.google.it/_/chrome/newtab"; instead of NewTab (of course you can change *.it with your lang.) ------------------- Use this extension if You are tired of most-visited pages showing in the new-tab page of Chrome. Also included a more compact apps list from the squared button (no more scrollbar). You will not get a fake new-tab page but just the original one with an added css style. So You can enjoy Doodles and all other changes made by Google. * NOTICE * Sometimes Google changes the stylesheets. I will fix the extension as soon as i notice the changes. **********
- (2018-03-15) Kaushik Ahmed Rafin: It doesn't work
- (2017-11-29) Katsuki: It doesn't work anymore... Please fix it :(
- (2017-11-15) Worked for a little while...Now I cannot get it to work.
- (2017-11-14) French kitteh: FIx it bro i need it
- (2017-10-18) noah brinker: Doesn't work at all.
- (2017-10-08) Eric Cruz: it does what it says it does, just hope it doenst glitch out on me
- (2017-10-06) caroline harper: it dosent work AT ALL
- (2017-10-04) david paquette: Doesnt work at all. I dont recommend it.
- (2017-09-30) Dmitriy Moiseev: Since it stopped working I realized how much I really need it, having been using for months. Please fix it soon. It's weird there aren't dozens of extensions that do this but it means this is truly the one. *I can see it was updated, but still isn't working for me as of 30.09.17 Maybe there's a conflict with another of the many extensions I use. I'll look into it*
- (2017-09-27) Thanos (Stop attacking my family.): Don't work.
- (2017-09-26) MFTD: Does not work. It seems every extension I have downloaded (and uninstalled and REdownloaded) have stopped working. I don't know if this is due to a windows update that my comp did (automatically-which I HATE!) or if it's a google chrome thing. I HATE THOSE THUMBNAILS!
- (2017-09-13) Albert911emt -: It worked well for maybe a week. Now it's doing something I don't understand. When I create a new tab, most visited pages sometimes appear, but if I refresh the page, most visited usually disappear.
- (2017-08-25) Art Gutierrez: Thanks, works great! I hate "most visited" :)
- (2017-07-28) Sylvain Deplette: Doesn't work Ne marche pas...
- (2017-07-19) Florian Lambert: It looks like it is not working anymore on the build 59.0.3071.115 (July 2017)
- (2017-05-15) Matt Quach: It works well and is very efficient. At the time of writing however, the extension has stopped working. *Edit: it works again.
- (2017-04-13) Robert Lawson: Just installed this and it seems to work perfectly
- (2017-04-11) Alexander van den Brink: This one really works, unlike some other extensions.
- (2017-02-05) hy: Doesn't work if you change default search engine. 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)
- (2016-12-17) Marc DMarco: Looks like it works. No more most visited boxes. i will update if it stops working. will run security sweeps to see if anything malicious pops up but, so far so good
- (2016-12-11) Simon Barton: Best extension ever. I can use themes, AND not have those little site boxes.
- (2015-10-20) Huni Gyori: Works perfectly ,searched for 1 hour and this is the only one that worked the way it should.