This extension helps in measuring page load time and other relevant details
A browser Extension to analyze the Page load time and other important performance related details for your web page. Built on top of HTML5 and native JS, this extension is a pretty useful tool for developers, Business Analysts, PM's who are focused on building websites. It has interactive UI with a pie chart and what we call Speed Icons. Also a detailed explanation of browser events along with where your site spent time is provided in detail. This is just version 1.0 and more cool features are coming soon. @Thanks to BrameshMadhav for helping me with this extension. http://sbmadhav.com/ Current Version-1.1 - Minor Bug fix related to empty img src calculation. Current Version - 1.2 - Fixed an obfuscation bug on the API's.
- (2019-10-01) Mattias Fjellvang: Doesn't work in latest version of chrome
- (2019-08-27) Alexandre Verri: The extension is not working. The response time does not change when I open different pages. I tried to refresh each of the pages and that didn't change the results.
- (2019-08-23) Navneet Dusaj: Its good and handy. If we can embed intelligence to guide users that performance is not good in specific part, it would be awesome!
- (2018-10-23) Róger: Excelente aplicación, funciona como esperaba y las clasificaciones de velocidad son muy útiles para determinar las velocidades de cualquier sitio web de manera sencilla y de un solo vistazo. Muchas gracias al desarrollador. *Thank you developer!
- (2018-08-09) Rajat Taheem: Didnt work for me
- (2016-11-27) Clinton Warren: Handy. Joy to use!
- (2015-01-06) Manmohan Singh: Very useful extension... !!
- (2014-12-09) George William Amalan: this is fantastic. we started loving and using it already
- (2014-12-08) Krishna Krish: Very useful tool for developers who has to assess website performance and to know where exactly page loads slow.
- (2014-12-07) Anoop Gupta: I loved it personally. Very useful.
- (2020-01-28, v:1.2) Marnie Aguas: Details box doesn't refresh.
It retains the details of the first run.
- (2019-09-13, v:1.2) Gérard MENIN: Rapidité https://parcinfo.fr
Bonjour, Nous avons sur notre site des délais de chargement extrêmement long et nous comptions sur ce programme pour les améliorer. Pouvez-vous nous dire ce qui ne va pas dans notre site : parcinfo.fr ? Si vous avez besoin d'accéder, nous vous fournirons les accès. Rien que sur la page d'accueil et sur les rubriques jet s'encre, toner, etc... nous avons des temps de 28 s à 3.10 s. Notre serveur est neuf depuis le 22/08 et plus rapide que le précédent chez Online. Avec le serveur précédent nous tournions aux environs de 3 secondes, voire 2.5 secondes Cordialement G. MENIN
- (2018-11-23, v:1.2) Jamie Greatorex: Pie chart not working?
It seems that while it measures the page speed, the pie chart doesn't break it down. Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/llyqjs This happens on every webpage
- (2018-11-14, v:1.2) Róger: Chrome web store search/find app issue
Hello Prasanna, First, thank you very much for your app Analyze Page Performance, it works great and has a fantastic and simple interface. I just wanted to contact you because I wanted to install your extension on another equipment I have, but I found it really hard to locate it on the Chrome Web Store even though I used keywords to run the search and even with the complete name. My humble suggestion is to add more keywords and try to improve the way Google shows your app to users. It's like Google hides it from regular users. Best regards and lots of success!
- (2018-10-22, v:1.2) It's not working.
I added the extension and when a page load, it's changing the icon to show how many seconds it took for it to load. But once I click on the extension for more details, the General Info is practically empty. There's no detailed seconds information.
- (2018-02-06, v:1.2) Jason Jacobo: Why is my total time figure under represented in the details
I have an issue where I am using this and sometimes I will see a large figure on an application I am using it with. When I get the details rather than scores of seconds I see <5 seconds represented in the detailed information. You certainly have one of the prettier of these applications I am looking at but the information I need is not represented in the details. Can you help me understand? Thanks. J