Use this extension to inject the Bootlint tool into the web page and automatically scan it for common Bootstrap related errors
- (2015-07-03) Francois DELAGE: An option to exclude some lint return codes as W005 when using requirejs would be much appreciated. Optional: not having to get an alert to click to read the console.log ;)
- (2014-10-17) Martin Michálek: Nice, but showing errors in console is little bit unclear. Somebody, please do it as one-off web-based validator! :)
- (2014-10-14) Leon F.: Very handy. Great for learners as I'm coming to grips with containers, rows, for groups etc...
- (2014-10-09) Alex Pearlstein: So far helpful in knowing I did it right the first time.
- (2017-04-14, v:1.2) M Willey: Error Log
With the Bootlint webpage returning API errors I noticed there was a Chrome extension and downloaded it. Unlike the site, the extension error log isn't showing what line in your code the error is on. Am I just missing it? If no, it would be helpful if the error log showed you what line in the code your error is on. Thanks.