A simple and minimal extension that enables you to edit the source code of any website and save it.
sourceditor is a simple way to edit any website's source code and save it. The next time you visit a site you edited, the changes will still be there.
- (2023-03-22) Inge Venema: doesnt work for me
- (2023-02-07) 果子煎饼: 这是目前唯一可用的插件，其他的都已经失效，希望这个可以一直可用
- (2023-01-15) josh wanner: Was working great, no longer working now. Cannot find html for iframe anymore (it seems). Cntrl+F to find dimensions doesn't retrieve it though it will find the other text I search. I was using it to alter and save the Iframe of a Notion embed, today it stopped working. I can change it manually each time through inspect element but that's a pain. Any idea what's going on?
- (2021-04-27) ñööß: This is absolutely AWESOME. Pretty much an alternative to the Inspect Element/Developer Tools, with some less features. This is perfect for when your inspect element/developer tools are blocked.
- (2021-04-22) Kenneth Plays: I mean it works but its really hard to find things please add a search/filter box so i dont have to spend hours trying to find something! but, cool extension!
- (2021-01-07) Reidyn Menzel: didnt work just told me to refresh page bunch of times
- (2020-07-02) I think (Xinge): Too URL specific, need wildcard selector.
- (2019-12-02) gg
- (2019-02-15) SeCrit: Scam does nothing... Sadly...
- (2018-12-13) marcelo benitez: Anda bastante bien.... No me anda bien el salto de linea...agrupa todas las lineas en una sola, pero bueno aun asi se puede aprovechar la utilidad...es mejor que andar saltando al editor de texto... es excelente para pequeños proyectos y ver cambios 'on the fly' (mas que nada para aprender) y hasta proyectos medianos....creo que para proyectos mas grandes y complejos las herramientas mas profesionales siguen siendo irremplazables (SublimeText o hasta Notepad++) It's pretty good .... I do not like the line jump ... it groups all the lines into one, but even so, you can take advantage of the utility ... it's better than jumping to the text editor ... this is excellent for small projects and see changes 'on the fly' (mostly to learn) and even medium projects .... I think that for larger and more complex projects the most professional tools are still irreplaceable (SublimeText or even Notepad++)
- (2017-12-07) Edward “Eddie” Wang: only saves on archived webpages.... and there aren't many archived webpages around.
- (2015-01-26) WANDA LOURDES: I use this extension
- (2015-01-26) JACQUEINE JANLLE: It's very helpfull
- (2015-01-26) ANNE BRITTNEY: It's working so fast
- (2015-01-26) SARA KARIN: It's gorgeous
- (2015-01-26) LOUISE MARISSA: Great extension.
- (2015-01-26) ANDREA JOSIE: Super extension. I liked it.
- (2015-01-26) MARILYN FRANCISCA: I can download this extension
- (2015-01-26) JANE TRISHA: Awesome~~~~ Lovely ~~ ????
- (2021-10-17, v:1.0) Richard Marchetti: Sourceeditor page options
Hello, I would suggest adding the ability to change the page size and font size for this editor in the options. In my opinion, the window and font sizes are too small. I end up manually resizing both every time I use your extension. I increase the font size by increasing the zoom to 130% so I can actually read the code. If the ability to change these variables was in the options the user could set it once and forget it.
- (2021-09-28, v:1.0) Arkii YT (BigSmoke): How to use
I know it may seem easy but please explain the buttons what are used and how to saev even refreshing.
- (2020-07-01, v:1.0) Love 23: the page is being preventing from dialogue.
please update this extension because it just needs to be reviewed. it just keeps closing down on me. i even tried to uninstall and reinstall it. still same problem popped up on me over and over again. came you see if you could fix this asap! thanks talk to you soon,bye.
- (2019-02-28, v:1.0) Mcflurry: Finding code
I go into inspect element and its completely diffrent code to edit can you help.