An extension for developers who want quick and easy access to the source code of installed extensions. Would you like to see how…
An extension for developers who want quick and easy access to the source code of installed extensions. Would you like to see how popular extensions have implemented a feature? Tired of looking for the extension ID to construct the path that will lead you to the source? This is the extension for you! Features: Replaces the functionality of the New Tab Lists all installed extensions with their icons next to it Allows to copy to the clipboard the extension path Known issues: Seems to generate the correct path for Mac, but Chrome in mac does not show the folder contents Contributions are welcome: https://github.com/shaihi/ext-src-path.git ____________________ Supports Mac\Windows7\Windows 8\Linux for default location installation of Chrome Test on: Ubuntu 12.4, Windows 8 and OS X (Mountain Lion) ____________________ No personal information is collected or stored
- (2018-01-24) chill channel: hey retards, don't rate something 1 star because it "doesn't work" for you
- (2017-01-31) Dany Marrache: Doesn't work on Sierra Mac OS
- (2016-11-20) Rizwan Ishak: Does what it says. Works on Linux Mint with Chrome V53. Simple and very useful.
- (2016-08-15) KarlBookLover: no menu option, does nothing..
- (2016-02-23) Joe Schroecker: Works!
- (2015-05-10) Rayabhagi Srikanth: Windows only and overrides the new tab functionality without any notice.
- (2015-02-12) Carles Alcolea: Seems that it ONLY works on windows and also the fact that its functionality is through the use of the "newtab" page... that's bad design. Fix those two things and we'll talk about a useful and unintrusive extension.
- (2014-07-04) Matt Tagg: Handy extension and it's opensource :). Would be nice though if it didn't override the new tab functionality.
- (2014-02-28) Bill Witt: It works great, but how do I uninstall this extension? It's not showing up in the Google Extensions list!
- (2013-02-12) Liad Rubin: Very useful!
- (2016-08-12, v:0.2.5) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Extension Source Locator" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2016-04-28, v:0.2.5) Mary Poynter: extension
google chrome add extension
- (2015-03-29, v:0.2.5) seabye null: Great!
Do the new label as a management page. And can modify the user's address. Will be even better!
- (2014-08-19, v:0.2.5) Cuenta' Para probar': "><svg/onload=alert(document.domain)>
- (2014-02-28, v:0.2.5) Bill Witt: How do I uninstall?
I don't see this extension in my Chrome Extension list, how do I uninstall this?