ElasticSearch Query Builder
This chrome extension provides easy to use interface to configure different weightage and dynamically boost the search results for a selected fields.This will reduce the learning curve by giving Index settings and document mappings required to obtain the desired search results.It also builds the query for you to reduce the development time by running the same query in the ES and show you the result in the Result panel. One can change the settings at run time to fine-tune the search results and save all the setting under favorite for later use. Connecting to ElasticSearch Server : Mention the host and port (10.240.0.251:9200) on which the ES is running and press the connect button . Building the Query : Once it is connects to the server, it will list all the Indexes and their corresponding document under the available Indexes and documents drop-down. Select the document for which you want to build the query.Now,under the configure tab you can see list of all the fields of the selected document. options under Configure Tab Dynamic Score: It is used to boost a particular record from multiple matching records that has the value defined in the booster field in addition to the search keyword. Search In Same order : This will give priority to the words that are found in the same order as oppose to be found in the same line in different order. Special Characters : This will allow the search of a alpha numeric, camelCase, and words separated with special characters like (_,- etc). Generate Query : Based on the selected options,it will dynamically generate the required Index setting,document mappings and build query. Options under Configure Tab Weightage: This is used to give a priority to a field ,if same word is found in multiple fields. The record having higher score for the given field will be given more priority and come at the top. Filter: This is used to filter out the results received from query.If any filter is selected along with value ,only those records will be shown which fulfills filter criteria . Filters like (must, range) can be added/deleted on different numeric fields by pressing on the +/- button Show in the Results: This allow to configure the fields that ,one wants to see in the results You can choose number of result to be displayed along with the field that you want to see by default first five fields are shown. You can select any fields as per your requirement. The results of the query will be shown in a table. Search in the Fields : This allow the user to select the document fields which should be searched for the given query. Show Results: This button will take the words to be searched along with the maximum size of the results to be shown and build a dynamic query ,which is fired against the select document Index and it will fetch the result and show under the results panel.
- (2020-03-01) Jacopo Turchi: With this extension you can just list all your indexes. Maybe the version of elasticsearch compatible is -10.5. You should upgrade it. It could be useful
- (2019-01-15) Reuben Antz Ishaku: I can't even configure a thing, it acts very different compared to the description
- (2018-05-28) Prakriti Tiwari: Funker ikke i det heletatt
- (2018-02-01) Łukasz Schab: SSL not supported :(
- (2017-07-06) Jānis Bebrītis: It's all good, except i don't understand how to export current search.
- (2017-03-31) Adrián Arapiles Retana: It's so useful to see data without write the queries, and for to build queries too.
- (2017-03-20) Blogush kumar: Very buggy. Couldn't even connect to the server to beging with.
- (2017-03-16) Ron Phillips: Locked up right away. You can only select your index from a list which is a pain if you have lots of indexes (we partition by day, per data feed, which means a long list to have to sift through). Not impressed.
- (2018-11-27, v:0.0.2) Documentation doesn't Help
What are the use cases supported? Is there documentation with pictures? I cannot even seem to figure out how to do a simple query.
- (2018-11-03, v:0.0.2) Chalbal Jha: I am implementing es on my multi vendor stores app... with text search
I am implementing es on my multi vendor stores app... with text search but nnot able to find the query if some one type ferigerator below 10000k or smart phone above battery 4000mah.....if price available then include price filter in query ...pls help to solve this
- (2018-06-11, v:0.0.2) Agelos panagiotakis: username password to connect
is there a username password option when connecting ?
- (2018-01-16, v:0.0.2) Anand Gaddikeri: is it safe
can we use this extension to connect our test server for testing purpose. is it safe?