Opens up Laravel PHP Framework Documentations
Easy access offline for Laravel Docs Sometime, we need access offline to Laravel Docs. This extension help you to store docs offline and easy access from google chrome. I update this extension regularly for sure ^_0 **It's not official extension from Laravel Team.**
- (2019-05-09) Robert Mylne: It only goes up to Laravel 5.0 it's useless
- (2019-04-05) HAKORIMANA Emmanuel: No updates to the latest version? so Thumb down
- (2019-02-11) mohammad bilal: it helped me a lot but kindly update it. Thanks
- (2018-09-24) Julio César Suárez Fonseca: it is old, you need update it
- (2018-02-27) Damilola Olowookere: Can you make this project open source so that we can contribute in making it updated and up-to-date for every laravel release?
- (2017-11-11) Hamid Eslami: no update make this doc useless
- (2017-08-30) Daniel Blomdahl: The documentation is not updated. Only shows latest docs for version 5.0. If updated then this would be awesome!!
- (2017-08-23) Below Yellow: Very helpful! Thanks! :)
- (2017-05-24) José Borges: No updates, so no good rating
- (2017-02-11) Kyi Win Htin: update lote pay bar Thanks i love laravel
- (2017-01-04) Maaz Ali: please make it updated! it is really an awesome to use for offline learning. 5 stars only if updated for 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 thanks
- (2016-12-13) Melquidez Lazaro: I have 5.3 here if you want i can send you the files.
- (2016-09-09) Slimane Meharzi: an awosme tool recomended for all laravel developper Bests :)
- (2016-03-28) Jean Gérard Bousiquot: I didn't give it 5 stars because it's not updated regularly. The author should put something into place for the extension to update itself automatically. I'm almost certain it's possible.
- (2016-02-23) YongSu Son: 최신 버전인 5.2 정보가 없다는게 좀 안타깝네요.
- (2016-02-08) Mohsen Ashkani: thanks a lot please update to 5.2
- (2015-11-11) Taufik Urrohman: Sangat membantu
- (2015-08-04) Altiano Gerung: Cool :D
- (2015-04-17) Dammy Ogunmoye: Great! Been waiting on someone to do this. Thanks
- (2015-02-20) Rizky Tahara Shita: Thanks, just what I need :) Hope updated regularly
- (2017-06-26, v:5.2) kofi mokome: Update
Thank you for this great chronme extension. Please I'll be very happy if you can provide the up to date version of laravel in the app
- (2017-05-24, v:5.2) José Borges: Laravel newer versions support
How hard can it be to get this updated to the current version? It's always several versions behind.
- (2016-11-03, v:5.2) Ayeni TonyOpe: Undownloadable
I uninstalled the former version to get this newer one but have not been able to download this version 5.2 doc. I get "Failed - Network error" always even though my network is apparently very good.
- (2016-11-01, v:5.2) Ayeni TonyOpe: Not usually up-to-date
It is a very good tool but lag in updating to a newer version is robbing it of its high rating.
- (2016-08-25, v:5.2) Nana Yaw Godwin: Update Please
Please update docs to reflect the frameworks current version.
- (2016-06-10, v:5.2) Phuc Nguyen Minh: Update Docs
version 5.2 is available
- (2016-01-31, v:5.2) thesuhu master: Update Docs
version 5.2 is available
- (2015-10-12, v:5.2) Muh Ghazali Akbar: Update Docs
no update for Laravel 5.1?
- (2015-10-02, v:5.2) Yethroy Jerome: Update Regularly
Please I advice you to update the docs regularly since the documentation change on this extension is very slow.
- (2015-10-01, v:5.2) Altiano Gerung: are you still updating?
there is new version of laravel.