Connect & communicate better by understanding anyone’s personality.
Humantelligence (“HT”)’s “EQ Everywhere” allows you to connect, communicate and collaborate better with your workers, colleagues, and anyone when writing emails or in meetings that are through platforms like Gmail or Google Calendar. How? Well, the first step to communicating and collaborating better is “understanding someone”. HT is the quickest (12 min) and most advanced personality test to help you understand someone’s behaviors, motivators, values and work styles. Difference with competitors? - We get a more crystal-clear view of understanding anyone’s personality, given our competitors use ‘public data’ and not a scientifically based and validated tool like ours, so their results are about 40% accurate vs ours which are 85%+. They also only measure 1/3 of what we do – behaviors, and subjectively. So, we give you MORE understanding and better tips and recommendations on how to communicate, motivate, and influence someone, based on that understanding to truly “connect” people. - They also only do individual understanding. We get to Team Culture understanding, so leaders and managers can be better leaders, and can run calls and meetings more effectively. Benefits? - Better understanding, so then better connection, communication, and collaboration. - Tips on leadership, asking for things in email, or on calls, running team calls, and team management through “Team Culture” tips. - Enhanced EQ – social-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management. Install the HT EQ Everywhere today and begin to the power of improved EQ!-
- (2020-11-20) Camilo Ernesto Carvajalino Martá: Is a tool to turn something important and critical (some times difficult) to have productive connections with others into a fun and easy, a way to know how to connect and build powerful relationships that produce great results.
- (2020-11-20) James Davie: If you want that extra edge going into an individual or team meeting this is the Chrome app to have. Captures quick and usable insights on how to best communicate and collaborate with your peers. A must have for all video calls.
- (2020-11-20) Martin Lister: Really useful when I'm writing emails or meeting someone for the first time to know in advance how they like to communicate, and be communicated with, and what their personal styles. Makes my emails and meetings way more efficient, knowing this in advance and has really helped me with sales.
- (2020-11-19) Juan Luis Betancourt: This is the perfect tool for remote work! ... With people not meeting in person, it is harder and harder for employees and teams to 'connect, communicate, and collaborate'. Once technology has been set up to do just that remotely (ie, MSFT Teams, Zoom/Webex, Slack, etc), this EQ everywhere feature gives the "insights and understanding" for IMPROVED collaboration, and INFORMED collaboration, with tips on how to communicate, motivate, and influence with any person at your company via email or in any meeting you are about to join. It literally is "EQ everywhere, 24/7", for all employees!
- (2020-11-19) Teresa Schroeder: Outstanding and Extremely Useful on business meetings, especially when doing home office! Facilitates better communication, efficiency and team engagement. Specially, these days where we don't have the opportunity to meet in person and new hires!
- (2020-11-19) Kadal Bouakil: Great Ad-on . love to share it since I am already using the HT profile and Culture assessment.
- (2020-11-19) Beth Hales: This tool is amazing for remote teams! You can be more productive in meetings and tailor your emails to really resonate with a teammate.
- (2020-11-19) Dan Jahns: It's nice to not have to open yet another 3rd party platform in the course of a workday. And to see these types of insights on the fly is super helpful!
- (2020-11-19) Kerry Leidich: The calendar functionality is really fun for team meetings because you can easily see the team's culture and quickly get on the same page about how to best use everyone's unique strengths.
- (2020-07-27) Marc LaCarrubba: Very helpful to have personalized insights into contacts directly in the workflow of your daily activities (Chat, email and calendar/meetings)!