Shows a list of x/y co-ordinates you have clicked.
*New Update fixed broken manifest file. This will give you the x and y coordinates of a point on your screen. Clicking once alerts the ordinates to your screen. If you want to continue collection of points, press Ok on the confirmation dialog and click again. When you are finished, click cancel on the confirmation dialog. New Features: Collect A list of co-ordinates, opposed to just 1 set at a time like the previous version.
- (2019-05-23) ริน คิดชอบ: For me it displays the colour code at the point clicked not the xy coordinates I was expecting
- (2018-11-17) Michał Żyłowski: Do nothing. :/
- (2017-07-09) lucky aeiou: not working
- (2016-10-18) Lorenzo Esposito: don't work
- (2016-10-17) Click Tick: Does nothing. I installed it on chrome and cant get anything to work.
- (2016-07-08) Trig Greetan: Works, but would be much more helpful if it were not given in a popup after clicking and instead displayed coordinates constantly as they changed.
- (2016-07-06) P Sz: Great Tool, with some issue with autoload the page after close the window with the XY place.
- (2016-03-22) Sooraj H: it works like a charm