Simple j/k/h/l/gg/G scrolling. Nothing more, nothing less. CHANGELOG: v4 fixed issue with scrolling when typing in input fields…
Simple j/k/h/l/gg/G scrolling. Nothing more, nothing less. CHANGELOG: v4 fixed issue with scrolling when typing in input fields and similar. DESCRIPTION: vim-scroll deliberately registers it's keybindings early, so that websites that use the same bindings (like twitter) will overwrite them. This might be made optional in later updates
- (2019-08-16) Yang Yu: Like it very much, just what I want. I tried several vim-like extensions but they are too much for me. Do you plan to support ctrl+b/f so that people can scroll by page?
- (2018-12-09) Vince Aggrippino: Vim-scroll is exactly what I was looking for. I just wanted to avoid the awkward transition when I switch between code editor and browser. There are several more robust extensions that add Vim-style functionality to Chrome. I'm sure they're great, but I don't need all that.
- (2017-12-06) 赵霖: this one, .. real awsmoe, thanks for sharing this, Sigurt!
- (2016-10-13) Thomas Grant Bennett: Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Sigurt!
- (2016-09-25) Seth Johnson: works well except when you have to type in text boxes. I wish there was a quick way to turn it off. (esc anyone?)
- (2016-03-15) Sigurt Dinesen: It's awesome! (I wrote it, so to be fair I'm a little biased)
- (2016-03-08, v:3) 张勤磊: 'h' and 'l' didn't work on my computer.
'h' and 'l' didn't work on my computer.Windows 7 64 bit.