Enables screenshots for zipBoard
zipBoard lets you take screenshots, annotate & collaborate on web pages and e-learning courses for a visual bug tracking experience. You have to sign up for zipBoard at www.zipboard.co and it automatically prompts you to download this extension. This extension lets you take screenshots of your pages and allow creating bugs with annotated images when used inside zipBoard. You can also use it for responsive testing. It lets you view your webpage in different resolutions and accordingly file bugs. zipBoard integrates with JIRA & slack so that you can include it in your current bug tracking and or collaboration workflow.
- (2015-12-07) Carter Wilson: Overall the product is good and easy to understand for my whole team, the only flaw which i noticed is that eraser is not pretty smooth, hoping for smooth eraser in next version.. Cheers :)
- (2015-12-07) James Boycott: Website review while being developed; made quite easy. Indeed helpful
- (2015-12-04) Anthony Cooper: Would be good to have task manager but great start!
- (2015-12-03) Jad Dowel: App really made reviewing SCORM files manageable.Cheers :D
- (2015-12-02) Brett Lex: offers the same functionality but is significantly more affordable for medium and large teams.
- (2015-12-01) Samantha Gordon: This app is actually really easy to use and less of a "gimmick" than others I've seen.
- (2015-11-30) Angel Jones: I previously used skitch just for their arrow functionality but this gives me a wide range of annotations
- (2015-11-26) Ethan Young: A successful add-on for all web developers . Finally, I can use it to create screenshots of web pages and also equal to mark the tools which place must be changed.
- (2015-11-25) Jacob Lee: Setup is a breeze. Simply signup and add install a browser plugin. It’s that simple. In fact it couldn’t get any simpler than this.. Great tool.
- (2015-11-23) John Sarkozi: Easy to use and extremely effective at pinpointing issues for developers, QA and product managers. Loved it :)