Decode BIGIP Cookie
The F5 BIG-IP load balancer uses an encoded cookie to maintain stateful connections from the client to the server. These cookies are automatically sent in every request to the domain that set them. This allows a simple way to track each client’s server association for load balancing control. This extension reverse the F5 algorithm used to encode the data, and exposes the IP address and TCP port of the host that is actually handling your connection. It was made to help administrators in trobleshooting situations. Note that non encrypted cookies are considered a security issue, and this extension will not work if your load balancer was configured to use the non reversible crypto.
- (2014-10-17) Ivan Krauser: Very usefull for f5 load balancers.
- (2014-09-05) Emerson Brasileiro Costa: Show de bola
- (2014-09-05) Marcelo Nogueira: Muito Bom
- (2016-05-16, v:1.3) Joe Sebastian: Allow cookie-value paste
Please give an option to paste the cookie value into the decoder instead of selecting an existing cookie.
- (2015-11-22, v:1.3) 尹谷歌: F5 Networks Plugin Host
I Cac't use the F5 Networks Plugin Host,can you help me?
- (2015-05-10, v:1.3) Nagarajan Kanakarethinam: F5 Networks Plugin Host - Issue
Hi. I am using latest chrome and in trouble login, please help. F5 Networks Plugin Host is getting disabled by chrome due to not present in chrome store. Please fix it immediately. If you need any more details, please let me know thanks.