Shows the last modified date of a webpage.
This extension will show a tab on the right side of every page. Usage: * Hover over it to show the last modified date of the website. * Move your mouse away to hide it. * Click it to remove it from the current page.
- (2018-12-03) ultraviolet: I hover my mouse over the extension and nothing happens. Probably out of date, and the developer never bothered to update. A useless app, and a waste of time
- (2018-11-01) Graham Perrin: Wrong measurement. It shows the local time that a page was loaded, not the server-side time that a page was loaded. Might this extension be fixed with code from legacy Finitimus for Firefox? (It works perfectly in Waterfox.)
- (2018-10-08) Marcell Pintér: This is not public information, so the dates can be incorrect, but it works.
- (2018-09-27) Xavier Tonglet: Je cherchais une extension donnant la date de création (éventuellement modification) d'une page sur internet... Cette extension informe de la date à laquelle la page a été créée (ou rafraîchie [F5]) sur mon ordinateur !
- (2018-09-26) It is not doing what it's supposed to do. Useless
- (2018-08-10) thomas grant: Just what I needed. Despite the other reviews this does work as described, I don't know how accurate it is but I've found no reason to doubt it.
- (2017-11-03) Андрей Кравцун: Does not work anymore.
- (2017-08-14) Nikolaos Vlachos: It does not work!
- (2017-06-06) Luka Jelenković: Does not work. Shows nothing. Cant use options. Only thing it does is acting like shortcut to this apps download page in chrome store.
- (2017-03-30) Denis Pappel: Does not work. Shows nothing. Cant use options. Only thing it does is acting like shortcut to this apps download page in chrome store.
- (2017-03-10) Doesn't work anymore. That's a pity, we need such extensions! Extension décédée, abandonnée, qui ne marche plus.
- (2016-11-17) Jonathan D: doesn't work, I dont see any date
- (2015-10-06) caue rego: Please use ISO datetime !! And make slide in about 0.5 seconds, would also be much better. :)
- (2017-03-10, v:0.1) Dead now
Please, update your extension to make it work again, we need it!
- (2016-10-20, v:0.1) Marcel Partap: recognize dynamically generated pages
if the last-modified is within the last minute, this is a live dynamic page. The tab could turn blue or something. Maybe even fade the color from blue to black with age. 🤔
- (2015-02-18, v:0.1) Дунцов - оценка и экспертиза: not work properly
application window no longer go to the page when you hover the mouse cursor. there is only a fixed gray stripe.
- (2015-01-10, v:0.1) Kristy Flores: Location/Activation
I've downloaded the extension but I cannot locate it/I am unsure how to use it. I need to know the details of when a webpage was last edited/updated for a research paper.