Counts the number of pages loaded by Chrome from the installation date or the last reset date. Shows usage stats too
Do you want to know how many webpages you open every day or every hour? This is your application! Simply counts every page loaded in chrome from the last reset time. - NO ADS or other second intentions. You can check the code here: https://github.com/4lberto/PageCounter I did it just for fun! You can contact me on Twitter: @4lberto Version log: 0.1 - Simply funcionality saving the number. 0.2 - Usage Stats added. Pages openes per hour, minute and day. Also show the real usage. 0.2.1 - Bug related with timer fixed 0.2.2 - 0.2.3.1 - Minor updates 0.2.4 - Added button to share stats in Twitter 0.2.5 - Problem with stored time fixed 0.2.6 - Adapted to manifest version 2. Fixed badge when more than 1K pages loaded. Added the number of days the extension has been working 0.2.7 - Active again the RESET button
- (2019-07-04) Curtis Baker: Works great! I was curious because I do a lot of research - I opened 22,000 pages in 137 days! Not bad eh? It would be nice to see the week's average as well and maybe also the quantity of page hits per website - for example 30 pages on facebook and 20 pages on gmail. Then you could see how much social media and such you use.
- (2017-04-28) furkan köroğlu: Omg this program is awesome ty so much
- (2016-10-14) nice program bro :)
- (2016-10-14) Kemal Yildiz: sayende kota yapıyoruz :)
- (2014-12-27) Andres Ruiz: Me encanta! Por cierto, como reseteamos la cuenta? Ole!