Exploring SharePoint REST API.
It's a REST Client for SharePoint 2013, 2016 and Online. SharePoint end-points can be tested very easily by making GET, POST, UPDATE or DELETE request. Before using this extension, login or navigate to your SharePoint site, then click on the extension icon. After few moment, you will get some cool UI for making GET, POST, UPDATE or DELETE request. SP REST Client is free and open source tool. So you are always welcome to contribute here. Finally, I hope, this tool will be your ultimate REST Client for SharePoint. Please don't forget to rate it if you get any help from it.
- (2019-07-22) vishal jadhao: not working on my sharepoint online office 365 site. Here is the error, Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null at addSpRestClientInPage (<anonymous>:359:58) at <anonymous>:454:7
- (2018-08-07) Gowri Sankar: Awesome. Thanks man.
- (2018-07-26) Christian Neil Anthony Wico: Doesn't work at all. Console Error Log is worthless. Would give 0 stars if possible.
- (2017-06-15) Ngai Tai: no Oauth support
- (2017-04-26) Skean Thu: Thanks for the help!
- (2016-11-04) Denis Molodtsov: It's simple, but yet useful
- (2016-09-21) Waad Yosef: Haven't been able to get it to work. Shown a message "Working on it" but then nothing comes back. If the developer can fix this I'm sure this app has potential.
- (2016-09-20) Shruthi S: Very Helpful. Thank you for your help.
- (2016-08-26) SM Farhad Ali: It helped me a lot as advance REST client was not working with sharepoint. Thanks to the developer. Good work really !!
- (2019-05-22, v:1.1.3) KINGSTEPHEN MANTE: u SA TwhenTMt
- (2019-05-22, v:1.1.3) KINGSTEPHEN MANTE: ANgLAEN LANA LAIN CLOSED
TRESSPASSER,S ALREADY WARNED!
- (2019-04-24, v:1.1.3) sri kanth: I have added the extension after unable to open
I have added the extension after unable to open
- (2018-09-17, v:1.1.3) Kunireddy Srikanthreddy: How to use this tool
how to use this tool
- (2018-03-23, v:1.1.3) DhAvAl RaVaL: Documentation with example
Is there a documentation with example on how to use this too l ? Meaning how to make POST request and what to specify in Body and what format
- (2017-12-12, v:1.1.3) heeral chhadva: Not Able to Run
i have added to Chrome. But when i try to open it . it shows this chrome webstore. Not sure how to use this
- (2017-12-12, v:1.1.3) heeral chhadva: Not able to Install
not able to click on added to Chrome
- (2017-06-02, v:1.1.3) Larry Seltzer: install fails
****************** An error has occurred There was a problem adding the item to Chrome. Please refresh the page and try again. Image decode failed ****************** I closed all Chrome windows and restarted and the same thing happened. I used to have this installed and, for some stupid reason, removed it. Perhaps that matters.