Create, edit and send HTTP requests. Run API tests, validate HTTP responses and measure API performance.
- (2020-02-12) 권영욱: jjjj
- (2019-09-16) Peter Grundmann: Simple but powerfull tool. Respect to the developer(s). I'm missing one features, that would make my life easier: The possibility to group requests inside projects. If you have an large project with all it's rest operations, you will be lost. But anyway, thanx for this extension.
- (2019-09-09) Jack Lee: Excellent, it's a huge help for me if the developer could support importing Postman's data.
- (2019-08-25) Seraphim: Good
- (2019-07-24) Nurgazy Sarbalaev: Can you please add in settings page charset option?
- (2019-06-22) Chuk Lee: Probably the BEST rest client I've ever used
- (2019-05-15) H W: nice
- (2019-05-08) Fernando van Loenhout: Looks, great, has a beautiful white UI, projects feature is awesome
- (2019-05-07) Joaquin Menendez: Awesome!
- (2019-04-29) Dan Luo: Works great, if it pops up. But, sometime it just won't pop up.
- (2019-04-16) 若水: 挺好用的
- (2019-04-07) Сытченко Александр: Очень удобное расширение. Можно сохранять, группировать параметры запросов, экспортировать и т.п. Неудобство только с запуском расширения - сначала надо открыть правой кнопкой, Недостаток только с запуском связан - запустить сначала надо правой кнопкой сайт, а затем только запустить.
- (2018-11-29) Slight DK: It's very good
- (2018-10-23) jq y: Often unable to start
- (2018-09-07) vinayakar hebbar: Very useful tool
- (2018-08-13) rodigy: Супер расширение, давно искал подобное
- (2018-07-13) Fernando Cardoso: Best tool for API tests
- (2018-06-04) Skiloop Shi: great plugins, but sometime stuck on starting, it won't launch. my case is mac, no other platform testing
- (2018-04-18) Really good tool. Saved me a lot of time. Thank you.
- (2018-04-10) G S: Incredibly useful software. Far far better that most of the built-in HTTP clients that I ever used.
- (2018-03-27) Jan Petkov: Great HTTP requester if you need requests after you are authenticated to web within Chrome
- (2018-02-22) Arun Kumar MG: good one
- (2018-02-13) Elena Gunyko: страница расширения открывается не сразу нужно несколько раз нажать значок
- (2018-01-31) Katie Sun: запускается раз на 20-й, хз что такое
- (2018-01-22) Тимур Казаков: Норм клиент
- (2019-11-25, v:1.6.1) Michal Kupczyk: Trying to _preview_ the http request fails even for simplest 'get https://google.com'
the request executes normally, but when I try to preview the request I get "Error Could not generate preview for HTTP request GET https://google.com/ Check your request URL, HTTP headers and post data and try again."
- (2019-08-21, v:1.6.1) 吴凯涛: Can't modify the "Referer" HTTP Header
No matter what value I add to Referer, the server can't receive any value about "Referer". Is this a bug?
- (2019-05-08, v:1.6.1) Fernando van Loenhout: Allow opening from chrome://apps/
Google chrome lists a list of apps at chrome://apps/ but this extension doesn't add itself to that list, requiring you to hunt for the small icon in the toolbar instead (and you now also have to remember how it looks if you have a lot of icons) My suggestion is to move that icon to the apps page
- (2019-05-08, v:1.6.1) Fernando van Loenhout: Enter behavior in "create project" dialog "weird"
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the extension 2. Press the "create project" button 3. Fill in a project title 4. Press enter Expected: The project gets saved Actual behavior: The settings dialog for description opens Extra comments: I don't think opening the settings dialog for the description makes sense here, normally pressing enter means submitting the form (saving the project)
- (2019-03-01, v:1.6.1) Ibere Di Tizio Jr: Basic Authentication
Would be nice if we could store user and password and servistate generate basic authentication header
- (2018-10-16, v:1.6.1) Yasseen De Herdt: Save request with a name
Is there a way to save a request and give it a good name? If I have lots of requests within a project its not easy to see immediately what a request does.
- (2018-10-01, v:1.6.1) G S: Feature request: Ability to use uploaded files as variables
Hi, First of all, thanks for awesome software! In my specific scenario I upload content of files as raw body of POST request (not a form upload). It seems that files that are saved in project are only available via the form upload. So what I do now is just paste body of the test file into the 'Body' -> 'Raw' tab of the request section. Unfortunately this is causing a lot of lags (bodies are up to 10 MiB in size) when working with a project (such requests are saved). Wouldn't it be nice to be able to use files are variables? At least in the place of request body.
- (2018-09-25, v:1.6.1) Sidenav with projects tree
Hi, it would be very useful to have in the sidenav the projects list with the related http request inside, like a windows file manager. Thank you Daniele
- (2018-09-25, v:1.6.1) Global variable?
Hi, is it possible to share variables between projects? I can not find a way to do it. It is useful for requests that require token authentication. otherwise I would have to copy the requests in every project. Thank you Daniele
- (2018-09-11, v:1.6.1) 帥氣阿博: POST not work
When i use "POST" and from data add "key" "Value" will see [Error]: Cannot parse FormData into an HTTP message. in Preview
- (2018-08-13, v:1.6.1) rodigy: 415 Unsupported Media Type
I got 415 Unsupported Media Type in request with header Authorization: Base ...