Capture API Requests and Responses in browser and share via a link. Makes collaborative debugging and issue solving easier.
- (2021-03-31) liu mack: Works so well! Solved my problem with cross-site replay, thanks to the developer.
- (2021-03-18) Radosław Świat: No way to record your apis during a reload
- (2021-01-13) Eric P: This is a SUPERB development/debugging tool. The ability to painlessly capture header + request (raw payload) + response and easily share it via a link is invaluable.
- (2020-12-30) Lucas Rossi: Seems to be an awesome tool! But I have to horizontal scroll the page and when I enable the extension, it block the horizontal scrolling. =( Please fix this bug in a future version.
- (2018-12-01) Vince Rubinetti: Very convenient way to inspect ajax calls. Good UI that displays the info cleanly.
- (2018-08-03) Kevin Cai: Easy to use and share for API requests.
- (2018-05-03) Jinshui Tang: Great tools, is it possible to send the request/response data to a customized server instead of 'https://www.apirequest.io'
- (2017-01-23) Derric G: Does what it says. Easy to share http traces with others.