Capture API Requests and Responses in browser and share via a link. Makes collaborative debugging and issue solving easier.
ApiRequest.io Capture This extension allows you to capture AJAX HTTP requests and responses made to an API from any websites such as from a React single-page app. View the REST API traffic in a workspace which is saved for 30-days. The workspace URL is shareable like a Google Doc link and protected by a time-limited signed URL. Background: When debugging single-page apps by inspecting API network traffic, often developers need to manually copy/paste the JSON payload to share with others for help on API behavior. The ApiRequest.io capture tool allows you to do that much easier. What makes this tool different? Compared to other API request captures tools like Postman Interceptor, we actually captures the entire API call (i.e. both request and response and full headers and body) and make it easily sharable. About the latest update: now this chrome extension works with some website that had stricter policy. About Moesif: Moesif (https://www.moesif.com) is a venture backed company founded by alumni from MIT, University of Michigan, Microsoft and Intel who believe debugging customer issues is getting harder than ever as the world moves towards more complex distributed applications. Moesif is a cloud-native service to make debugging these applications easier.
- (2021-03-31) liu mack: Works so well! Solved my problem with cross-site replay, thanks to the developer.
- (2021-03-18) Radosław Świat: No way to record your apis during a reload
- (2021-01-13) Eric Pecoraro: This is a SUPERB development/debugging tool. The ability to painlessly capture header + request (raw payload) + response and easily share it via a link is invaluable.
- (2020-12-30) Lucas Rossi: Seems to be an awesome tool! But I have to horizontal scroll the page and when I enable the extension, it block the horizontal scrolling. =( Please fix this bug in a future version.
- (2018-12-01) Vince Rubinetti: Very convenient way to inspect ajax calls. Good UI that displays the info cleanly.
- (2018-08-03) Kevin Cai: Easy to use and share for API requests.
- (2018-05-03) Jinshui Tang: Great tools, is it possible to send the request/response data to a customized server instead of 'https://www.apirequest.io'
- (2017-01-23) Derric G: Does what it says. Easy to share http traces with others.