- (2022-11-19) macthyas zix: I don't know what to say, this extension packs everything I ever needed when tweaking abuse webpages with lots of pops and onclick events. Easiest workaround I have done :)
- (2020-10-30) Alireza Mohamadi: It's awesome. The interface is good but ruling is a bit complex. I don't know if the rule I'm adding is applied to all websites or this one only, because they can be checked simultaneously. Please tweak it.
- (2019-04-09) Atharv Joshi: What does this do? I have no clue.
- (2019-02-09) vovx21: Helps to detect hidden trackers and analyzers. In old Chrome versions, it can detect events in other extensions and new-tab too. However, some websites can get broken
- (2018-12-25) Tomasz Gabara: Doskonałe uzupełnienie adblocka i safescripta, z tą wtyczką już można cuda na stronach robić ;-)
- (2018-07-11) James Brown: Great extension. I just started using it to block mousemove. The only problem I had so far was logging into https://hitbtc.com/. After entering my 2FA code, the page doesn't load with Luminous turned on even though nothing is showing up as being blocked. I had to disable the extension completely to log in, then turned it back on.
- (2018-05-24) Joe Shmoe: Been looking for something like this for a while! Websites be illin! Thanks! Keep up the great work!
- (2018-01-26) Eddie Crowley: It let me block a specific JS event instead of "all or nothing". I love it!
- (2020-10-01, v:0.0.28) banana banana: It sometimes makes a mess in the page
for example go to https://9gag.com/gag/azmQjnp and scroll down to comments