- (2022-01-07) Mitchell Hirsch: Picks up most of the common libraries. Works great.
- (2021-09-22) Ishank Dubey: I like this plugin very much, I am a seasoned dev and this plugin helps me to quickly figure what JS framework(s) a site is using, yes sometimes it doesn't work but I think thats still ok!
- (2021-09-21) Ralf Klis: doesn't work
- (2021-02-05) Jessica Gold: doesn't really seem to work, as of 2021
- (2020-03-26) Linas Mackonis: Does not detect React.js
- (2018-07-15) John: Pretty good except it doesn't detect certain framework properly. e.g., it shows "React null" on a bunch of websites, regardless of whether they are using React or not.
- (2018-02-12) Paul Kretschel: Unfortunately the extension does not detect important frameworks like React.
- (2017-10-06) Billy Teske: Excelente, sencillamente está bueno para saber que tecnología usa una página de un cliente o un proveedor. Sólo falta que se de cuenta de reactjs. Pero react tiene su propio plugin, así que estamos cubiertos. gracias.
- (2017-01-11) Kelly Waite: Fun to see what libraries are being used!
- (2016-11-21) Allen Walker: Nice work. But it can't detect Vue. 😕
- (2016-09-24) Ntn Forex: V2.8.0 Not reliable, does not work. Didnt work on Facebook and on Google.
- (2016-05-14) Chirag Bhatia: Great extension, quite helpful for JS developers.
- (2016-04-23) Harry C.: not working
- (2016-03-08) Patrick Witbrod: This just stopped working one day. Until then it was great.
- (2016-01-15) Graham York: I agree with Chirag. Its nice, but there are some major libraries that are missing. Another missing library is React
- (2016-01-04) Carlos Andrés Alzate: me gusta mucho, es muy útil ademas de que al detectar una librería me lleve a su sitio oficial
- (2015-01-21) Iman Mahmoudinasab: Keep it going! I like the idea. Add more library detection.
- (2015-01-07) Slava Zordok: Not detect SPA pages (on angular on similar)
- (2014-11-02) Emmanuel Payet: Very useful
- (2014-06-13) Andy Bulka: Nice, but seems to display an unclickable 'space/blank' icon when visiting google drive and gmail pages.
- (2012-10-31) Joseph Lust: Why did it take so long for someone to make this? It is great for knowing how a page has been put together at a glance.