Click the icon in the address bar or press Alt+Shift+V to validate the current page. Results can be seen in Chrome's JS console.
- (2019-12-21) sriram venkataramani: gentlemen,gentiles,and mail.-G,g-mail.
- (2017-09-01) Rafi Strauss: Works fantastically, speeds up my validation workflow by an order of magnitude
- (2017-07-19) Stuart McMillan: 12/10 would validate again
- (2017-06-15) Jimmy Hellas: Getting "The character encoding was not declared. Proceeding using “windows-1252”." for all websites. Particularly, mine does declare UTF-8
- (2017-05-11) T T: very good
- (2017-03-13) Omar Fadl: مفيد جدا يكتشف الاخطاء التكويدية الخاصة بالصفحة بدلا من رفع الصفحة على الانترنت واعتماد الصفحة ان ليس بها اخطاء
- (2017-02-14) Marc Reitz: Doesn't work. Complains about character encoding not declared. But it is declared and W3-Validator shows no problems. So: Useless Extension
- (2017-02-06) Igor Surini: the instruction are outdated/faulty, after "icon-click" it opens only menu, no validation at all...
- (2017-02-04) Not Applicable: Lacks an option to ignore certain error/warning types which is important since the official validator flags errors for non-standard attributes which are still VALID under HTML 5. Makes the results very hard to use for anyone using AngularJS or similar on their site.
- (2017-02-03) M Usman Nadeem: icon show in bar but did not work
- (2016-10-12) constantine: The only validation plugin that works for me for webpages that are not online yet / on a proxy. Works like a charm, thanks.
- (2016-10-07) Ivan Beldad: Doesn't work
- (2016-09-13) sip
- (2016-09-12) Артур Кайтмазов: There is no icon in adress bar(((
- (2016-07-20) 양재상: Excellent! Auto validation!
- (2016-06-07) Erik Blumstengel: This helped me a lot, I think I'll use it from now on for all of my projects. It showed me a lot of problems I didn't see before, and the usage of the Console of the Dev Tools is really nice. Really good work, thank you very much for this addon!
- (2016-05-24) Good tool for developer!
- (2016-05-21) Mike Kroger: Works well but doesn't validate dynamically loaded (AJAX) content.
- (2016-05-10) Steve Sloan: Icon appears in Chrome menu, but button does nothing. Restarted chrome, reloaded all pages, still nothing.
- (2016-04-12) Radek Juřica: Great extension. How can i set rule for validation domain with all third-subdomains? For example: www.example.com test.example.com a.example.com b.example.com a-b-c.example.com
- (2016-04-06) Vermus: Хрень по-моему, в w3c validator хоть какой-то кусочек кода показывают - тут вообще только строка и столбец. Ну и что мне делать с этим, если у меня html сжатый в одну строку, искать 5456 столбец? Как? Копировать в редактор и смотреть столбец? Короче бесполезное приложение, надеялся на какую-то интерактивность, типа подсвечивание на странице "view-source:", раз устанавливается как приложение в бразуер - но нет. w3c validator online выполняет те же функции, да еще удобнее.
- (2016-01-02) Neville Dastur: Doesn't show where the error in the source file is. Doesn't work properly with local files which is main reason for using something like this. For non local files just run it through validator.w3.org and it will give you far more useful output
- (2015-12-20) Vadim Ribak: Very useful and easy to use! Thanks!
- (2015-11-18) Dawid K: "Could not contact validator"
- (2015-10-28) Maksim: Good app, but it is too week... 1. It does not display, where is error occured. The message in console is not informative.. just number of line.. 2. It can not work with local pages (file:// ...) Seems, like this app is just a wrapper around https://validator.w3.org
- (2015-02-19, v:2.0.2) Doaa Magdy: could not contact validator : bad Gateway
Hello, While i'm trying to validate a page located on a local server with the local IP ... the URL looks like that http:\\10.100.100.1\app1\page1.php i keep getting this error "could not contact validator : bad Gateway" please adivse what can i do to get it to work
- (2014-11-26, v:2.0.2) Gareth Elms: Permissions for Validity
Hi, can you please explain what "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" means and why your extension needs it, and what it actually does with the data? Thanks