A chrome plugin to format your SQL code
Features: Free and easy this extension format and compress your SQL code. 2.2 * Added compress button to format all query to single line (thanks xueming tang for the suggestion) 2.1 * Added donate button :) 2.0 * App rewrited in React * Added options with theme light and dark 1.6 * FIX. 1.5 * FIX. Change Log 1.4 * NEW: Now has a button to copy (final solution) 1.3 * NEW: Now has a button to copy (temporary solution) 1.2 * FIX. 1.1 * NEW: Reserved words highlighted. This application use api SQL Format from https://sqlformat.org/ team. Thank for all !!!
- (2021-07-29) Katherine G: 挺好的，很简洁，只是为什么我点击插件，要反应好一会才会有弹窗让我输入sql？
- (2020-11-12) xueming tang: 可以在弄一个压缩的功能吗，很多数据库命令行运行 需要压缩的格式。 can u add a compressed feature. In many db, we need a compressed sql to run when we use a terminal tool. example: "select * from u" to "select * from u"
- (2019-07-15) Patrick: It would be nice if there was a management page for the extension, where the user could choose how the output is formatted, like the indentation and the case of keywords and identifiers.
- (2017-03-24) Kawaljeet Bengle: Didn't format up to the mark.
- (2016-04-30) Lucas Westrupp: Simplesmente, funciona.
- (2015-11-18) qianlei zhu: 效果很赞，界面再美化一点就更好了
- (2015-07-06) Renan Scalet: Muito útil.
- (2019-08-01, v:1.6) Robert Wynkoop: Why does this app need access to ajax.googleapis ?
Why does this app need access to ajax.googleapis ?
- (2018-01-27, v:1.6) κλειδωμα τηλεφωνου
εχει κλειδωσει το τηλεφωνο οταν εκανα κατεβασμα εφαρμογηςμεσω g mail
- (2017-09-08, v:1.6) A Tana: Microsoft SQL Equivalent?
Hello, Looking to buy an online course to get familiar with SQL for career development. Is this compatible to SQL? Would I be able to take an online course (that is geared to Microsoft SQL) and use this program as it's equivalent?
- (2016-10-25, v:1.6) nicholas stoycheff: Doesn't work for me
I paste my query in the pane, click result, and nothing happens.
- (2016-10-06, v:1.5) not working anymore
not sure when the problem happened but it stopped working for me. nothing happens when i click the 'format' button anymore. don't think i've upgraded my chrome browser recently. i'm on chrome on mac el capitan