A chrome plugin to format your HTML, CSS, JS or JSON code.
- (2019-09-25) Raúl Eduardo Miranda Rios: Es un beautifier aparte, no formatea el contenido de la pestaña de Chrome.
- (2019-06-19) Marko Kolombo // ExcelRescue: great extension! It would be awesome to have an option in the context menu to directly format the selected text in a Chrome tab, without the need of double copy-paste in the little window!
- (2018-09-04) Rajesh Jonnadula: would have loved more, if there is a way to configure somethings like tabs and spaces. Still pretty good.
- (2017-08-27) Brinth Santino: nice nice nice...........
- (2017-05-24) Logan Henrie: I really like this extension, however the one thing it is missing is being able to adjust the tab size. Other than that, it's really great!
- (2017-01-07) Omkar Kadam: Quick Af.........Loved it
- (2016-12-22) Hei Lok Tso: I can't find any other code formatter better than this!
- (2016-11-12) green white: Doesn't work at all. Doesn't format JSON. Doesn't have any settings.
- (2016-08-30) Richard Bailey: Very helpful.
- (2016-05-20) Максим Агарев: Simply and quickly.
- (2016-04-09) Antonio U: Works fine. Correctly formates html code. It's good to add feature "format selected" on right click
- (2015-07-28) Michael Steiner: Genau was ich längst gesucht habe. TOP!!!
- (2015-07-28) Melwyn Pawar: formats HTML code brilliantly
- (2015-06-06) Jeff Cogswell: Perfect! I pasted in a huge block of HTML and it formatted it beautifully. (I think the person who said it's useless is looking for something different. I just pasted in my own code and it formatted it, just what I needed.)
- (2015-04-29) Jesus Sanchez Mata: Muy buena facil de usar
- (2014-10-29) Mark Mykkanen: Useless. Where is a View Source replacement that beautifies/create readable source?
- (2014-10-22) Mirosław H.: Jedno wielkie gówno. Zlepiło mi kod w jedną bulbę. Co to za formater!?
- (2014-08-02) Benny Zaminga: great idea using codemirror to reformat any websource. just one thing: it's not working in actual versions of chrome. the window appears, but nothing can be written into it nor pasted. dev, please fix this and thank you for work
- (2014-07-15) Nikhil Rao: Good extension to format your jquery and CSS code on the move. Good work !
- (2014-06-10) Enrique Jiménez: Hace lo que indica. 5*
- (2014-05-12) Rhet Evans: Great App. Future ideas for code compression and CSS support?
- (2013-11-10) Falak Kazi: Fabulous tool to work with.. Makes my lengthy code very easy to format. Kudos to the developer for this awesome job!!
- (2013-11-09) Jayesh Mandal: g8 tool to work with!!!
- (2013-11-09) Prats Thaker: Just awesome....Great work
- (2013-11-09) Mangesh Narayankar: Great work man
- (2018-11-24, v:1.5) Matt Zuckermann: Cannot not paste in anything
I cannot paste anything or input anything to be able to even format
- (2017-02-10, v:1.5) Spaces between the words get lost
Whenever I formatted using this extension spaces between some words are get lost, after formatting its total rework for me to make corrections :(.
- (2016-03-06, v:1.5) Sydne Reis: updates
- (2015-07-09, v:1.5) Jose Alberto Blanco Betanco: formato mpg1 videovbr
- (2015-06-01, v:1.5) 安凯航: I can not input anything.
I can not input anything.
- (2015-03-30, v:1.5) Weijian Zhao: Fonts seems not loading on Mac Chrome
Hi as subjected, all the text seem not displaying properly. please check, your plugin is awesome except this issue.
- (2015-02-14, v:1.5) Sergey Nikulin: CSS
The problem is with PROXIMASANSREGULAR.TTF it's not working in extension. Remove it and it works!
- (2014-12-03, v:1.5) Chris Runo: Cannot give input
As Robert and 수정 said, I cannot input anything into the code formatter. Chrome Version 39.0.2171.71 (64-bit) Code Formatter 1.5
- (2014-11-20, v:1.5) Robert Asaad: doesn't work
Awesome extension idea, but it doesn't work for me. The buttons don't have text inside them and nothing happens when I try pasting code into the box. I'm on Chrome v38 on a Mac. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/d9wkfgI.png?1