Validates and organizes your JSON
Now, styling your JSONs is just a click away. Paste or write raw JSON and click on 'Beautify' button below to organize your JSON. You can click 'Beautify (Colors)' to add colors for proper visualization of various data types and key value pairs in JSON. For validation: It will also alert you with error in case your JSON is not valid.
- (2019-05-13) atul kumar: Really useful. Saves a lot of time. Must have extension
- (2017-11-18) Bala Krishna: Simple yet powerful appication :)
- (2017-10-25) William Bao: It says my json is invalid while it is not.
- (2017-09-15) Vimal Sagar Tiwari: This is good but sometime it says json not valid for large valid jsons. Also it would be great if it can persist the last json data. It always resets it.
- (2017-03-30) RAUSHAN RAJ: nice and useful
- (2016-11-10) Dnyaneshwar Mule: This is very good extension
- (2019-07-22, v:1.0.8) Sybille Peters: Is there a possibility to directly format existing (JSON) content of a web page?
I would like to format / prettify JSON output of a URL directly without having to copy-paste it into the JSON Beautifier text box. The functionality is cool, but the usability of this browser plugin is not great. Viewing a large JSON dump in a small window is not much fun. I am testing an API which directly outputs JSON. Viewing the output in the browser with appropriate formatting and syntax highlighting would make this much easier. The browser extension would be perfect if it were possible to directly apply the formatting to already existing JSON loaded in a tab. I am not sure if I overlooked something and this is already possible. So, this is a question or a feature request.
- (2016-11-11, v:1.0.5) RESHAM WADHANKAR: how to enlarge view
how to enlarge view