Displays the Web technology of the current page.
Web Technology Notifier displays the technology that is executed by the Web server of the current page through an icon. Many modules and CMS can be identified, such as Phusion Passenger for Ruby applications (as Ruby on Rails and Sinatra frameworks), PHP based applications (like Zend Server or iPyramid), Zope (Python powered), Microsoft ASP.NET, and more. * * * Changes: * remove permissions on HTTPS (because of troubles; e.g., bank websites); * no longer loads pages twice (by performing a HEAD request instead of a GET one); * remove "tabs" from permissions.
- (2020-01-17) Алексей: dont work
- (2014-05-12) Vadorequest Mini Vado: Useful, but send an extra HTTP request each time, I became crazy while debuging my own application, I couldn't figure out why my source code was executed twice!
- (2013-10-11) I. M.: This extension loads every page twice! This extension means trouble.
- (2013-09-09) sepehr tavakoli: i love it <3
- (2013-03-28) Peter Kitcenko: Makes additional request and brakes some apps, because XSRF tokens
- (2013-02-13) Egor Pinkevich: I had to uninstall this extension, because it stopped me in the development of the project. The expansion causes an error when submitting the form. Developers, keep this in mind, please
- (2012-10-04) I had to uninstall it once, and now every time I try and re-install it never shows up in extensions, although in the web store UI it says it's installed. Never had this problem with any other extensions.
- (2012-05-13) Nicolò Pretto: Good extensions but requests the page twice... had a some issues while developing some web pages for this reason...
- (2012-04-27) Mark S.: It has been causing problems by sending extra, unnecessary requests to the page. And not just that, but malformed URIs at that! Not going to be using this again.
- (2012-01-04) Juanjo Sánchez: Two extensions form this developer, prevents me to enter two online banks. Uninstalling!
- (2011-11-15) Marco Perrando: Good idea, but after installing this plugin every page is downloaded TWICE! Developer should find a better way to achieve the goal avoiding the additional download.