Extension to display diff tree for Bitbucket
Bring the DiffTree back from Bitbucket Server to Bitbucket Cloud v1.0.5: ---------- * Support showing code changes as a tree structure in the following pages: - Branches - Create pull request - View pull request * Allow enable diff tree extension permanently v1.0.6 ---------- * Allow collapse/expand the diff tree region v1.0.7 ---------- * Navigate to corresponding comment when clicking on the "new comment notification" area at the bottom right corner * Display diff tree when the viewer selects "ignore whitespace" v1.0.8 ---------- * Option to compact empty middle packages * Show diff tree on commits page v1.1: * Allow collapsing / expanding all folders * Fix for tab size and nasty css bug which breaks alignments v1.2: * Track files have been reviewed by clicking on the "..." icon on the left of the files v1.3: * Show new version indicator for Bitbucket Diff Tree v1.3.1: * Fix bug: Should navigate to the correct file based on the hash of the url (if any) v1.4: * Allow resizing the diff tree v.1.5: * Allow searching files and folders v1.6: * Unset the "reviewed" status of a file if its contents changed v1.7: * Allow filtering files by reviewed, unreviewed and commented statuses v1.8.0: * Grant "tabs" permission when needed to comply with Google Chrome "Use of permissions" policy https://developer.chrome.com/webstore/program_policies#permissions v2.0: * Support new pull request experience
- (2020-01-13) Damon Banks: The missing feature on bitbucket! This solves so much!
- (2019-12-17) Andrei Damian Fekete: Helpful for reviews with many changed files. Not perfect (e.g. keyboard shortcuts seem to be missing, can't mark a complete folder as reviewed with one click), but very helpful.
- (2019-12-10) James Domagalski: This extension makes performing code reviews so much easier. Love being able to focus on individual files and flagging them as reviewed.
- (2019-08-29) Roman K: Спасибище огромное. Атласяны не смогли в UI, и Вы выручили)
- (2019-08-22) Igor Venturelli: This is very nice! Could have a dark/night mode to work fine with Dark Reader extension ;)
- (2019-06-17) Thank you for writing this. It helps me a lot with huge PRs.
- (2019-04-16) Амаль Алтыбаев: Like годное расширение
- (2019-03-26) Wow, this is a huge improvement for code review. Must have if you use Bitbucket!
- (2019-03-01) Brandon: Doing what Atlassian seems incapable of doing. Thank you!
- (2019-02-18) Juan Carlos Rengifo: Really cool extension!
- (2019-02-15) 유재상: 아주 좋음
- (2019-01-29) Phuong Nguyen: Very helpful extension bro :), Thanks a lottttt
- (2018-11-25) This is a very helpful add-on in my daily work. Thanks a lot!
- (2018-08-26) Kirk: I wish it would display what files have merged conflicts.
- (2018-08-14) pardeux uxpertise: Save my reviewer life!
- (2018-07-06) Сергей Белозёрцев: Первые впечатления положительные :)
- (2018-06-13) Sergej Logis: Makes Pull Requests review SOOOO much easier! 👍🚀
- (2018-04-20) Wannes De Backer: Excellent
- (2018-04-13) Adam W: I rarely rate stuff, but this time, I have to. THANK YOU!
- (2018-04-06) arsalan ahmed: It only shows one file of the pull request and hides all the others. Its buggy.
- (2018-02-20) Thamaraiselvam T: Awesome, It makes my code review time so easy , Really love it. Thanks to developer <3
- (2017-12-04) Leo Dujmov: KORISTI
- (2017-11-13) Aliaksandr Master: The best plugin in my chrome! helps me review code faster
- (2017-08-04) dan kocoj: This is an A+ extension for Bitbucket Cloud - as a former Bitbucket Server user it was driving me crazy that Bitbucket Cloud does not include a diff tree view (at least that I could find).
- (2017-06-08) Danh Vo: I have a commit with lot of files and changes. Normal Bitbucket loads up and slow down chrome in scrolling. But with this extension, it work fabulous because I can collapse and focus only on certain files.
- (2017-05-12) Great, but when a filename contains a '+' it gets changed by %2 and the file wont open.
- (2017-02-14) Brad Zeitner: Very nice - would be helpful if the tree floated and stayed on the screen as you scrolled down when reviewing large files.
- (2017-01-10) shuai zhang: Cool! It would be better if it include source structures!
- (2020-05-28, v:1.7.1) Tom DS: Bitbucket changes
Hi, thanks so much for this extension I love it! With the new view that's coming in Bitbucket will you be updating this to work in the new view? At present I can still switch to the old view but that option doesn't tend to stay around for long with Atlassian. Cheers!
- (2019-04-11, v:1.7) Support for really long PR
When we have a really long PR, the Bitchbucket doesn't show the diff. The plugin get a bit messed... https://imgur.com/a/X7v6ffP
- (2018-08-26, v:1.7) Kirk: files with merge conflicts not highlighted
BB puts a yellow warning sign on files with merge conflicts. There is no easy way when using this diff display tool to see which files have merge conflicts.
- (2018-08-16, v:1.7) Kirk: proper character formating
my filenames with a + character are not renders properly.
- (2018-07-27, v:1.6.2) Adam W: Large PR will not display correctly
Usually when switch between file will get something like Oops! You've got a lot of code in this diff and it couldn't load with the page. Click here to give it another chance. and the same message will just stacking up if I click on it to open the content. Anyway to fix this?
- (2017-11-12, v:1.3) Jordi Bisbal Llongueras: be able to make the tree panel wider
Would be nice to be able to make the tree panel wider (esp. when working with ultrawide screens).
- (2017-08-14, v:188.8.131.52) Patrick Savelberg: Plugin access permissions
Why does the plugin need access to my browserhistory?
- (2016-12-20, v:184.108.40.206) Marek Kwiatkowski: Diff tree panel scrollbar
Currently, at least for me on Chrome, the scrollbar on tree panel is hovered by the right panel and it is somewhat problematic to grab the scrollbar thumb. (See: http://i.imgur.com/kgoZMgP.png) Adding position: relative; and some positive z-index fixes the issue. Consider fixing it in the plugin :)
- (2016-12-08, v:1.0.6) Stash
Any chance this can be easily made to work with Stash?