Add a file tree to GitHub Pull Requests
Make GitHub Pull Requests better with a file tree view and other UX improvements - Browse pull requests with an IDE like file tree - Private repositories support out of the box - GitHub Enterprise support - Other goodies: review viewed files, resizable tree, expand to full width and more This is an open-source community project and is in no way affiliated or endorsed by GitHub. For suggestions, issues and contribution, see https://github.com/berzniz/github_pr_tree
- (2020-09-18) Eduardo Calleja García: Best way to do code reviews in the browser. Bonus points: It is open source!
- (2020-09-17) Oleg Asriyants: This is a great tool! But could you update it, please? It's broken now - sidebar tree is stick to the right side.
- (2020-09-17) thomas juergens: Nice but I think it broke with the latest github changes.
- (2020-09-16) Scott Lively: thank you
- (2020-09-16) Alex Wardi: Takes a confusing and ugly GH pull request UI and makes it usable. THANK YOU for this!
- (2020-09-16) Ethan Standel: My hero 🙏 EDIT: Unfortunately it's currently dead for my coworkers and I. 1-staring to to warn.
- (2020-09-16) Nitsan Tzur: Great tool. Needs a patch for Chrome 85
- (2020-09-16) Filip Ilievski: Great extension! Thank you!
- (2020-09-10) Maxim Tsoy: awesome!
- (2020-09-09) Yaniv Goldstein: A must have extension for GitHub users. If you still have the option to pick GitLab instead - just do it.
- (2020-09-08) Sergey Krivokhatko: Great tool! Many many thanks to author.
- (2020-09-01) Vitor Mota: Night and day really. Base pr experience on github is a joke unless you want some emoji reactions
- (2020-08-06) Charles Koehl: So much easier to review PRs!
- (2020-07-15) Anshu Kumar: Very innovative was in much need.
- (2020-07-09) Dmitry Pashkevich: Fantastic helpful extension! Can't believe GitHub doesn't offer a file tree view out of the box, I can't navigate a pull request without it!
- (2020-07-09) Jorge Tom: Github should have this tool built-in. Awesome work. Excellent tool for Code Reviews!
- (2020-07-08) Sean Nguyen: It just works
- (2020-06-25) Adam Tal: It's perfect, and it even works with GitHubs new design. 100% recommend! Thanks for building this!
- (2020-04-16) Oleksandr Boiko: Good, but missing refresh functionality: for big pull requests, github loads some files asynchronously. If a file is being loaded after extension was rendered, this file ends up missing from extension's list.
- (2020-04-12) Nicholas Stees: This needs to be part of the native PR from Github
- (2020-03-27) Mirek Interactive: Great! Github should buy this and use it on their website.
- (2020-03-22) Will Schutt: Thank you! This has changed my world for the better! :)
- (2020-03-10) Vishwa: Excellent tool! This plugs the gap in Github. It's pity that GitHub still isn't considering to add this feature even though it makes huge difference in PR review for both comitter and the reviewer!
- (2020-03-05) Excellent work. This extension is a dream come true.
- (2020-03-04) Anthony Allen: This extension is so amazing and useful that I forget that it's an extension and just assume that this is what Github originally had in mind!
- (2020-09-16, v:1.0.30) Julian Palomo: Right side
I only can see the tree on the right side of the screen
- (2020-09-16, v:1.0.30) Itay Harush: Feature Request: Mark directories as "Viewed"
Hi, Great extension! love the green V indication on the vied files. would be very helpful to show it on parent directories if all sub dirs and files are green. Thanks a lot Itay
- (2020-09-16, v:1.0.30) James Gilliland: Broken today, can't scroll down.
Seems to have broken today, the file tree is rendering above the files, and cannot scroll down.
- (2020-03-06, v:1.0.26) Menna Mostafa: Not working recently
Hello! Our team loves this plugin, however it seems to be broken for almost 3-4 days now. The file tree is not loading at all for everyone in the team!