Add a file tree to GitHub Pull Requests
Make GitHub Pull Requests better with a file tree view and other UX improvements - Browse pull requests with an IDE like file tree - Private repositories support out of the box - GitHub Enterprise support - Other goodies: review viewed files, resizable tree, expand to full width and more This is an open-source community project and is in no way affiliated or endorsed by GitHub. For suggestions, issues and contribution, see https://github.com/berzniz/github_pr_tree
- (2020-02-11) Nick McKinnon: Should be a native feature in Github. Well done.
- (2020-01-28) Darko Maksimović: Great stuff
- (2020-01-23) Marcos Paulucci: really good it helps reviewing in a much neater way
- (2020-01-16) Miraz Zaidi: Great tool. Coming from BitBucket, I always missed this tree view, until now. Would be great to have a collapse button as well.
- (2020-01-16) Kai Meder: Thank you so much, the file-tree is awesome! Can you *please* add an option to do bulk expand/collapse the hidden-lines in the diff-view? On file-level and also over all files - that would be magnificient.
- (2019-12-12) Ilya Borisov: I spend a lot of time doing code reviews and really missed the file tree from Upsource, it really reduces overhead required to navigate over PR changes. Nice job!
- (2019-10-11) Nathanie1: Nice addition to the toolkit
- (2019-08-28) Jordi Albarral: Great extension, it totally changes the Github PR experience. Good job guys
- (2019-08-27) Nicolas Klarman: A must have ! Thank you
- (2019-07-19) Denys Suievalov: Very useful
- (2019-07-08) Rowan Harrison: Great, absolutely needed for any efficient use of github's PR.
- (2019-06-30) Luong Vo: Excellent
- (2019-06-23) Ernest Suryś: Must have, cant say much else
- (2019-06-09) Cory Cunningham: Exceptional extension. Makes code review so much more coherent. Especially on bigger Pull Requests.
- (2019-05-15) bigwheel k: グレート。OctotreeがPRの画面でどうにも使いづらくてファイル選択のたびにページ遷移を起こすことに頭を痛めていたが、これがすべて解決してくれた。
- (2019-04-26) Alex Wolden: Seems like a great tool, but I can't click on the filenames to go right to the file after I scroll down the page a bit. I have to scroll back up to the top to make the filenames clickable again.
- (2019-04-12) Art Z: Very helpful extension. It's really helps to review code. And now active file is highlighted. Maybe make not reviewed filenames bold?
- (2019-04-11) Andrew Meikle: Awesome stuff, love the dark mode and the diff stats! If the border around the file explorer could be dark too - then it would be perfect. Still a great tool!
- (2019-04-09) Really awesome! Bitbucket got it right with their file tree on the left and this extension gives github the same functionality. Some ideas: 1. Would like to see a setting for auto expand. 2. Bitbucket has already seen files in bold, and once they're clicked/scrolled past the file names are un-bolded.
- (2019-02-28) Hadar Grubman: I would love to see a checkbox for marking reviewed files
- (2019-02-26) Tim Hockin: Just started using it, but it seems better than the alternatives. I'd really like a way to configure defaults - e.g. always go to widescreen mode.
- (2019-02-14) Please Github, make this feature native! In the meantime this extension is amazing.
- (2019-01-25) very helpful for review efficiency and file context.
- (2018-09-11) Yijia Zhan: Day and night difference in code reviewing!
- (2018-03-27) Steeve P.: Time saver, god bless Tal !