Add a file tree to GitHub Pull Requests
Make GitHub Pull Requests better with a file tree view and other UX improvements - Browse pull requests with an IDE like file tree - Private repositories support out of the box - GitHub Enterprise support - Other goodies: review viewed files, resizable tree, expand to full width and more This is an open-source community project and is in no way affiliated or endorsed by GitHub. For suggestions, issues and contribution, see https://github.com/berzniz/github_pr_tree
- (2020-04-16) Oleksandr Boiko: Good, but missing refresh functionality: for big pull requests, github loads some files asynchronously. If a file is being loaded after extension was rendered, this file ends up missing from extension's list.
- (2020-04-12) Nicholas Stees: This needs to be part of the native PR from Github
- (2020-04-03) Ethan Standel: My hero 🙏
- (2020-03-27) Mirek Interactive: Great! Github should buy this and use it on their website.
- (2020-03-22) Will Schutt: Thank you! This has changed my world for the better! :)
- (2020-03-10) vishwamitra hegde: Excellent tool! This plugs the gap in Github. It's pity that GitHub still isn't considering to add this feature even though it makes huge difference in PR review for both comitter and the reviewer!
- (2020-03-05) Excellent work. This extension is a dream come true.
- (2020-03-04) Anthony Allen: This extension is so amazing and useful that I forget that it's an extension and just assume that this is what Github originally had in mind!
- (2020-03-03) Andreas Baer: This extension does not work anymore in Chrome version 80.0.3987.122 for our GitHub Enterprise server.
- (2020-03-03) Bethuel Vendiola: Was working well until today, might need a patch.
- (2020-03-01) Sean Boult: This is a great extension, would recommend to all developers!
- (2020-02-28) 박세종: Really lovely extension ever before. but now file tree is not working. I hope fix it soon.
- (2020-02-28) Erik Stefan Haglund: usually awesome, but today (28/2) it doesn't seem to work correctly anymore for me, it renders very narrow and the left panel which should hold the file list is blank
- (2020-02-28) Thor Juhasz: Great extension that adds a feature that subjectively should be native on GitHub. Makes reviewing so much easier, especially on large PRs. Would be great if it supported viewing PR, release and tag diffs as well
- (2020-02-20) Ariel Gro: Very helpful!! thank you
- (2020-02-11) Nick McKinnon: Should be a native feature in Github. Well done.
- (2020-01-28) Darko Maksimović: Great stuff
- (2020-01-23) Marcos Paulucci: really good it helps reviewing in a much neater way
- (2020-01-16) Miraz Zaidi: Great tool. Coming from BitBucket, I always missed this tree view, until now. Would be great to have a collapse button as well.
- (2020-01-16) Kai Meder: Thank you so much, the file-tree is awesome! Can you *please* add an option to do bulk expand/collapse the hidden-lines in the diff-view? On file-level and also over all files - that would be magnificient.
- (2019-12-12) Ilya Borisov: I spend a lot of time doing code reviews and really missed the file tree from Upsource, it really reduces overhead required to navigate over PR changes. Nice job!
- (2019-10-11) Nathanie1: Nice addition to the toolkit
- (2019-08-28) Great extension, it totally changes the Github PR experience. Good job guys
- (2019-08-27) Nicolas Klarman: A must have ! Thank you
- (2019-07-19) Denys Suievalov: Very useful
- (2020-03-06, v:1.0.26) Menna Mostafa: Not working recently
Hello! Our team loves this plugin, however it seems to be broken for almost 3-4 days now. The file tree is not loading at all for everyone in the team!