This extension adds hot keys and hierarchical file view to GitHub pull request pages.
When viewing file diffs in a GitHub pull request: - Jump between diffs with j/k keys. - Jump between comments with n/p keys. - Press z key to view a hierarchical representation of the changed files. Each file in a hierarchy also shows a count of comments.
- (2017-02-14) Trev Doddrell: simple and very helpful!
- (2016-12-14) Stepan Pribilinskiy: Can't click on a file, breaks Pull Request layout
- (2016-07-26) Juan C: Interesting but it doesn't work in corporate Github :(
- (2016-07-17) Dave Wikoff: Pretty neat - It has a few issues where it displays where it shouldn't. Example is if you go to a page that has a patch and then navigate away - it should disappear. For a similiar-but-different extension see Octotree
- (2016-06-19) Phil Dodd: Very handy vim-like shortcuts for browsing github pull requests.