Easily search GIPHY to add a GIF into any Github comment box.
Do you simply *need* GIFs to express yourself in Github? All those pull requests, code reviews, issues, and comments... wouldn't life be easier if you could just search and add a GIF in the click of a button? Well, look no further. Now you can search GIPHY straight from any comment box in Github, and add a GIF to your wordy masterpiece in a matter of seconds. No more trying to find a GIF that's under 10MB, no more manual tab opening and searching, no more writing your own markdown — just living your best GIF life. How does it work? - Click the GIF button in the top right of your comment box - A GIPHY dropdown will appear on-screen so you can search for your purrfect GIF - Select your GIF, and it will appear wherever your cursor is in the text box - You're done! Send away See the website for more info.
- (2019-12-09) Alex Cory: This had a 5 star from me until it stopped working. It doesn't show the GIF button anymore. Once this is fixed, I'll bump it back up to 5 stars.
- (2019-08-28) Chan Fl: Neat! Save me so much time to add gif for my pull request. love it!
- (2019-04-24) Mike Hudson: How much time have I wasted looking for the perfect GIF to attach to my pull request? That's a thing of the past now. 🙌
- (2019-01-16) Sooo much easier to add GIFs in my Github pull requests now. It does exactly what you want it to do, not more not less. Why open a new tab when you can do it RIGHT THERE ON THE PULL REQUEST. GiFabulous extension!!!! GIFs for Github or a gift for Github from the coding gods. Its the small things in life. A++
- (2018-11-14) James Sinclair: I used to struggle to adequately communicate my concerns or jubilations about my code reviews. This all changed when I discovered this extension. No context switching, no endlessly searching for a gif and forgetting why I was in the first place. From within the GitHub Pull Request comment box I can quickly add a gif and truly express how I feel about the code. Simple and easy. Thank you!!
- (2018-11-14) Ben Coullie: Flipping premium time saver right here. This extension is a must have for any and all github users 👍