A Google Chrome extension that lets you add tags to your starred repositories directly on GitHub.
Add your own tags to the repositories you have starred directly on GitHub! No need to fiddle around anymore to find a repository you have starred months ago! You now have the ability to add your own tags and categorise your starred repositories the way you want to. Simply visit your /stars page and a native ui will let you add as many tags as you want on each starred repository. A neat sidebar will also display on the right hand side to show you the tags used across all starred repositories. Your tags will also follow you everywhere in every Chrome you log into. No need to jump in and out of another app or website anymore, just remain in your current workflow on github.com and enjoy!!
- (2020-01-19) Александр Кравченко: I guess, it doesn't work anymore =(
- (2016-10-07) After last update of Github the app doesn't work in the profile tab for stars. But it does work at https://github.com/stars
- (2016-09-23) Cris: Github changed their design for the stars page and it doesn't work anymore.
- (2016-05-20) 妙法莲华经: amazing thanks
- (2016-01-25) Webb Peng: Super useful!!!
- (2015-09-30) Ian Brennan: Really handy tool, I was struggling to find all the repos I had starred. Looks like it was built by GitHub and integrates seamlessly in the stars page.
- (2015-09-28) Andy Shora: This is super useful for bookmarking repos and having them easily found again. I previously didn't use the stars page as it was so difficult to find things, especially if the repo names didn't contain the keywords I was looking for. Feels like this always should have been part of GitHub!
- (2015-09-18) Pedro Duarte: So good, been waiting for something like this for so long. I've got so many starred repos that I even forget what's there. Now I can finally organise them! Best of all, everything is done within Github, so no need to have to manage this in a 3rd party application. Kudos to the developer for the brilliant approach to this and his attention to detailed, making sure the UI seamlessly integrates with GH. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️