This extension allows you to manage your Github stars with tags and create categorized bookmark folder with the tags you created.
This extension allows you to manage your Github stars with tags and create categorized bookmark folder with the tags you created. It uses storage.sync, so the tags you create will be synced to all your computers, and visible on Github.
- (2020-01-19) Александр Кравченко: Unfortunately it doesn't work anymore
- (2019-10-11) Dmitrij Rebrov: Does not work with current version of github.
- (2019-10-06) Russell Dempsey: This extension causes an infinite redirect loop due to a 401 error on attempting XHR request to https://api.github.com/user?access_token=undefined whenever you visit any github URL. If you disable the extension or turn off the "Automatically allow access on the following sites:" setting (which are both on by default when installing the extension) then it will stop the redirects, which is required for you to be able to sign in; which is required to resolve the infinite redirect issue with the extension enabled...
- (2019-03-30) Leo Zhu: It's no longer useful
- (2018-12-10) Cai Huan: Github Starts Manger not work now
- (2018-07-24) feng huang: good work
- (2018-06-29) Angus Liu: Awesome!!!
- (2018-05-23) 王骁: 2018/5/23 Unable to group。。。。what happened？ hope you can check it。。。thanks
- (2017-11-23) 林枫: It is useful to me, thank you