Allow OSX users to view sites in a window smaller than 400px
If you're on a Mac using Chrome and you want to view a web page at the same resolution as a smart phone (320px), this is the extension for you! Chrome users on a Mac are unable to shrink the browser window below 400 pixels. This is a constraint on the chromed browser, but not for pop up windows. This extension simply opens the current tab in a pop up. Eight lines of code, no more, no less.
- (2017-09-15) Beep Boop: Wish it didn't show the link bar and disappear when I go fullscreen.
- (2016-11-22) SIRJI Technical: super what i exactly want
- (2015-01-15) Timothy Neal: It's great and works fine for the most part. What would make it great though is the option for just the address bar to show up in the resized window.
- (2014-11-23) Perfect solution for CSS deployment on Mac!
- (2014-09-11) LOVE IT! I use this tool all the time. Work great. Could you please follow my link I have a question for you.
- (2014-01-08) Anirudh Kumar: Does work on Mac but its not much useful on Macbook Pro when chrome is full window as popup window opens in the background rather than foreground
- (2013-04-03) Nathan Green: Perfect! Run this with dev tools in a separate window for easy development!
- (2013-03-17) Dan Kim: Works perfectly.
- (2012-12-16) Camila Domonoske: Works exactly as described.